Films NOT to watch stoned!

Elly

I don't find any movies disturb or upset me more when I'm stoned but I've seen plenty of horrid films both baked and straight.

Depending on how sensitive you are I wouldn't recommend watching any horror films (unless they're funny too) whilst home alone at night - whether you're stoned or not.

My friend told me never to watch American History X...so of course I did watch it...and it's turned out to be one of my favourite movies of all time :whistle:, love it even more when I'm baked actually.

I absolutely love watching doco's when stoned too. The Bridge was fantastic as was Bowling For Columbine. I also watched a docofilm called "Thin" (real life accounts of women hospitalised for Annorexia) and I can't recommend that highly enough, again especially when baked :D

Don't watch Supersize Me when you're stoned and munging out on McDonalds though...:ack:

Edited by sparkler

Theres a TV show a mate of mine downloaded for some reason called "banned in america"

I thought it would be some cheap cheesy film, but its a bunch of fucked up clips with people getting killed and suicides and stuff, i couldn't watch that stoned... everything else is fair game though as far as im concerned.

Im getting over Fear and Loathing Las Vegas a bit, watched it too much.