Films NOT to watch stoned!

Elly

hmm.. this is actually a hard question.. :wallbash:

I remember getting totally lost when watching a cheech and chong movie once, I can't remember which one it was but it was one that I hadn't seen before.. anyway, in it cheech goes off to sleep ..stoned as a mofo of course.. and then he has all these stoner dreams and I was so stoned I couldn't keep up and ended up just flipping out :wallbash:

erm, tried to watch World Trade Centre (w/ nicolas cage) ...ended up just crying the whole time but it was exacerbated by the fact that I was stoned.. don't watch sad movies when you are high :whistle:

For some watching "The Bridge" stoned wouldn't be good, I know it sounds weird but I found it absolutely amazing whilst baked, could not take my eyes off it, some of the footage is I can only describe as breathtakingly shocking.

For those who don't know it, The Bridge is a documentary about people committing suicide from the Golden Gate Bridge. The film makers set up about 15 fixed video cameras and filmed the Bridge for a year, they captured about 15 or so suicides on tape, they did try and stop anyone that they saw (I think they stopped a number of people from jumping).

You have to really see it to understand it properly, but to see people at the absolute end of their tether and to imagine what is going through theirs as they stand on the edge is shocking and sad and reflective and amazing all at the same time, I sat their with goose bumps the whole time, quite powerful.

another docusomething, The Killing of America.

I'm not totally convinced I should be nominating it though, we actually had to watch it a 2nd time to be sure.

It's about various assasinations, serial killers and random acts of violence (death actually).

Memorable docusomething, for all the wrong reasons.

I don't like Mondays.