strains for swc scrog

hello as i have posted before i am curretly setting up a stealth cabinet. i recently requested seeds from jrs , he emailed back and asked what strain i wanted. well i just don't know. all my pre. grows were from bag seed. some of them were great but you don't know what you have. time to step up to the next level. now what i need [and like] is a strain that will do well in swc scrog. area is 1500w 1000d and only 630high with 2 400s. i'd like some thig sweat and full of flavor with a good high. i'm tried of punching down 10 cones of tasteless weed only to punch another 5 for something to happen. yeild is important but not as much as flavor. any help would be fab,thanks.

porkchop!

Guest Field_of_Light
well tell us what strains you have tried and built up an immunity to...and wel suggest something stronger...more debilitating....!

I'd say go for g13 or g13xhashplant...

If you don't get that then try one of the following..

kc brains mango, sage, mazar, northern lights pure indica, matanuska myst, matanuska tundra,

white rhino x c99, spc indica, great white shark, HOG, buddhas sister, bubble gum, white widow,

medicine man..

oh yeah... you might want to try a vapourizer..

did I forget blueberry or white lightning? how could I forget? there are so many wonderfull strains out there..

another popular one is romulan.

Edited by Mr Putard

yeah, I got romulan, comes from federation seeds a small Canadian seed co. , the real romulan is only available as a clone, but this is that clone backcrossed apparently 7 times, seems like alot of bx'ing to me but I can believe it because of the lack of vigour in the plant and the uniformity of the seeds.

Romulan is some amazing pot don't get me wrong, but yield wise and growing wise it is a bit of a pain to grow. I much prefer Titan from federation seeds, which is a romulan x big bud F1 hybrid and has a great yield and the buds are close to pure romulan. I've also got another romulan hybrid romberry from BCGA seeds its nice too.

I'd have to put romulan at the top of my list for stash pot, hoping that the G13 clone will top it. Anyway romulan and titan are both potent shit, the high is quite similar to white widow in that its kind of in the head and heavy and fuzzy kinda shit, it gets you really stoned and mellow but still concious.

The taste is whats best though, in the past I've used stupid ways to describe romulan like sweet candied cats piss, etc..... but now I know the taste and smells exact description, candied basil, it really smells quite basilly.

This strain seems to get even smellier after curing than it was while flowering.

Anyway nice strain, slow veg time though, i'd recommend one of federation's F1 hybrids instead of the romulan backcross. But its all the best.

I can't really tell you flowering time, I just pick my plants when they are ready not at any set date. But it has a bit of stretch not to much. responds ok to pruning I guess, can't say I've found many plants that don't. Has quite small leaves. I know titan takes about 60 days cos I've grown it a fair bit, and the buds don't seem to stop thickening up at all. Titan is some great shit.

I got my romulan from marc emery, ripoff king, but recently found www.hempdepot.com that sells federation seeds cheap.

I'm wishing I grew a bit last crop now.

hello as i have posted before i am curretly setting up a stealth cabinet. i recently requested seeds from jrs , he emailed back and asked what strain i wanted. well i just don't know. all my pre. grows were from bag seed. some of them were great but you don't know what you have. time to step up to the next level. now what i need [and like] is a strain that will do well in swc scrog. area is 1500w 1000d and only 630high with 2 400s. i'd like some thig sweat and full of flavor with a good high. i'm tried of punching down 10 cones of tasteless weed only to punch another 5 for something to happen. yeild is important but not as much as flavor. any help would be fab,thanks.

porkchop!

630mm high??? is that for real??? You can't do it mate its too short.

If you used rockwool slabs that would be say 15cm in height, and instantly flowered clones thats another 30cm, then your light reflectors are another 20 or so. It cant be done. What the fuck is this space?? it sounds crazy.

Did you mean 1630mm??? If its 630mm tall, you need to plan this all again. There is no fucking way you are fitting HID's in that box. If its your only option, sell the lights and buy a ton of 4ft flouro's.