A survey on self-managed change

but this NCPIC shit is without a doubt trolling and spam!

Set up a "I HATE THE NCPIC" thread and let stoners say what they think,

for that has been the only positive to come out of this, stoners have united,

The NCPIC (sally and anthony) refuse to enter into discussion and should not be allowed to promote a website and request information without disclosure on this forum.

Yes i couldnt have said it better ..

these Prevention Of Cannabis ppl should be banned permanently from OzStoners ,

It is their sole job to supply their views to lawmakers who in turn enact laws which have US THROWN IN PRISON !! for growing Cannabis

i absolutely hate them all with an undying passion ... why they are tolerated here in our midst is way beyond me

are they UNITING AUSTRALIA'S CANNABIS CULTURE ?

Edit; it finally dawned on me Anthony A ... A is for Anslinger .... Harry Anslinger's great-grandson ffs !!

Harry who? You ask.

Harry Anslinger. The original drug warrior. The man behind “reefer madness” and a key figure in the “war on drugs” in the 1930s.

I would be very wary having anything to do with the NCPIC. They are clearly a propaganda arm of the Federal Government, and any information generated through a survey here would no doubt be twisted and used against cannabis users in Australia.

I note the last part on NCPIC refers to INFORMATION, yet Anthony, I have sent literally dozens of science based articles to your boss at NCPIC, Professor Jan Copeland, that indicate the medical benefits to be obtained from Cannabis, in particular to the use of tinctures. In early discussions with:

Paul Dillon

National Communications Manager

National Cannabis Prevention and Information Centre (NCPIC)

UNSW

SYDNEY NSW 2052

... he has steadfastly refused to add any of these science based articles to the INFORMATION data base at the NCPIC. I complained about this and was told that it is NOT the function of the NCPIC to facilitate the dissemination of pro-cannabis articles, be they science based or not. Go figure!

So Anthony, I reckon you are a stooge to the propaganda arm of the Feds in the War on Drugs, and you are highly likely to do us damage with any information you may elicit from this site.

I think you have balls bigger than an elephant to waltz in here with some crumby survey that I know damn well will feed your misinformation program. I swear to GOD if I was sitting next to you now I would jam your survey right up your rear end and send you back to the Director of NCPIC with a little note on your forehead saying "Not Interested".

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v123/dos0711/head_up_your_ass2.jpg

Edited by Smokin Moose

Looks like young Anthony has knocked of for the day. I would bet he will be down the pub with a few of his mates

drinking :peace: and discussing the diabolic way he has been treated. :peace: But it will be o.k. because it is legal. :peace: Never mind that you have just drowned a few more of your brain cells. Monday be back at work writing a little essay :D on the pit falls of Marijuana and yes you will be able to justify your pay check because of this unbiased research. :D

Oh what's this?

http://ncpic.org.au/ncpic/news/competition...ter-competition

Apparently 1 in 5 teenagers have smoked Cannabis!

"Most teenagers in Australia have not tried cannabis, however one in five teenagers have used the drug in the last 12 months, with males more likely to smoke than females."

Didn't take note of the complete ass fucking of that 'medical journalist' by Media Watch I see....