A survey on self-managed change

:) As an after thought... Have you considered a survey into WHY people feel they want to quit or reduce their use in the first place. It would be a better place to start imo if you want to get any sort of accurate research into your interest in cannabis. It's a bit hard to give people advise if you don't understand why they want it in the first place wouldn't you agree?. Personally I would be very interested to see what replies it got. The only other people I've seen have 'problems' were those that didn't really want to but felt they had to for other reasons such as legal issues or health concerns for eg. BTW Anthony did you know that smoking cannabis is the only time it has any health risks at all? Just like smoking anything, smoke isn't good for your lungs. At least cannabis smoke contains chemicals that can retard and kill cancer cells in the lungs which negates the risks alot compared to for eg. tobacco.

If health concerns based on smoking it are the reason behind wanting to reduce or quit then maby suggesting a different method of consumption would be the best help you can offer, such as a vaporizer or canna cookies maby. Zero health risks. In fact it has a massive list of health benefits if not smoked. Another thing for you to research maby?

Peace MongyMan

well said MM

Perhaps Anthony can explain how the NCPIC rely on online surveys instead of peer supported research. This would indicate lack of profesionalism and an organasation looking to create thier own media hype. (they have access to court drug diversion figures so why troll online?)

Perhaps Anthony can confirm that the more hits the NCPIC web site gets the more funding they get and the more they try and justify the funding.

Perhaps Anthony can assist us all in reducing the amount we use, by supplying high grade medicinal cannabis.

Perhaps Anthony should recognise that prohibition is KILLING people, and his support of NCPIC and it's position is causing more harm.

Altruism does not appear to be a character trait of the staff at the NCPIC.

greetnz AnthonyA

please listen to this tune

Tell de People

naworrie

it is a link to a m3u file

which is a playlist for your default mp3 player

which will start playing an mp3

you will hear my family playing and singing a song we wrote for you

irey

bro

when reasoning with we

there r two ways to agree

the honourable way is to simpley say---> yes, seen, i agree, i see the light adat

or

the dishonourable way is to remain silent,

say nothing...............................

so

if you do not contest anyting that i say then your silence will mean that you agree

seen

ok

here we go

do you seek the facts, the whole facts and nothing but the facts???????

seen

dat was eze

i gotta love and support dat too

do the people who buy your data, or pay your wage

publish the facts, the whole facts and nothing but the facts???????

thatz a crucial part

because to publish anyting elce is disinfomation

seen

disinfomation is a drug war tactic

with far reaching, devastating collateral damage

that no rightous person would want weighing pon their conscience

let me give you a real life example

my friend had a fatal disease that cannabis seamed to ease

so

we did some google searches to find scientific studies that might support this

there are plenty and it wasnt hard to find

infact they seem to point to cure and every study ended with the same

more studies need to be done to prove cure

well he continued self medication

he told his doctor, who advised him to stop cannabis even tho he agreeded with the studies he show him

and then, big mistake, he told his socal worker

who has a set protocol to follow when one of their clients says they use cannabis

you know...........

the standard appointment at---> the nimbin cannabis clinic

well you know whats happened next eh

he was convinced he was an addict because he used cannabis everyday

so he gave it up

just like dat

overnight

3mth later

sadly

he died

jah bless his sole

may him rest in peace

jah know

pon his grave

as long as the blood runs red thru me veins

i wll strive for justice

nuff sadness

as we speak

he is just one of the many of your new found influx of people seeking support daily

and we all know most are cannabis offenders sent to you by the courts amd councellors

now i ask you this

how many of your clients are medicinal users??????????

and

what happens to all of the people who succeed in ceasing their cannabis use???????????

please show me the stats

i am very interested

cause

in my own limmited observations of friends with fatal diseases

3mths from the day their cannabis intake is ceased till death is a defining, corralating factor

i believe scientific studies have revealed that THC can take up to 3mts to completely leave the body

maybe thats just coincidence

i guess it would take a proper scientific study to find out the answer

and then a real cannabis infomation center to distribute the facts

i am sorry to have to bring this to your attention

i am not trying to disturb your sleep

but

these are the real consequences of being a party to spreading disinfomation

to medicinal cannabis users ina life and death situation

Where is this survey anyway?

Also Anthony.... since NCPIC's last two surveys were done from a Cannabis website; a PRO-CANNABIS website. I can only assume all of your studies are conducted by similar means. Which means all your studies are faulty. For EXAMPLE, you have to go out and ask someone if they smoke Cannabis, then ask if they would like to do a survey and then do the survey. You have to do this in a lot of areas. Otherwise you are really only getting the OPINION of a group of people who have similar personalities.

For example if I was doing a survey on how easy it is to quit Cannabis, I could not just go to this website to get answers. Otherwise I would have a group of people who have quit and then started smoking again. Obviously I would get this answer because this is a pro-Cannabis board. If people quit and never started smoking again, they wouldn't be on this forum. (Very small amount anyway). So you would come away with the answer that almost 100% of people who quit, start smoking again. Which is false evidence.

This works for any study.

And given the last survey sally posted here, I'm assuming we are the only people who were asking because a number of people who did the survey is not given in the press releases.

Well I notice that yet another tax payer funded, spy of government is on here asking us questions again, perhaps they are trying to find people to take over from Krudd and the Krudites on the front bench right now.

I do also note, like run away Sally, he puts up a topic and disappears, and I just bet he will not answer 1 single question. Oh yeah if anyone sent their payments to us we only got one last time, so they are not even honouring that part of their promise, this says they will honour nothing.

So unless their boss is willing to come on here and debate, actually the entire department can give it their best shot, given there are more highly intelligent people on this site than would ever be found in a government 'Research lab', they might just learn some things. Then again its the drug czars and they don't want to learn, so like all cowards they will not want debate.

So to all at the NCPIC stop harassing people expecting them to fall for you lies, you fixed surveys, and your propaganda for war, there are laws against that you know.

Hey Anthony,

Something I think YOU need to read

International Covenant for Civil and Political Rights

Article 20

1. Any propaganda for war shall be prohibited by law.

2. Any advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination,

hostility or violence shall be prohibited by law.

You work for the Propaganda department of the "WAR on DRUGS" officially declared by the Government on US.

Under international law YOU ARE A WAR CRIMINAL.

I suggest you get a real job before you are asked to do a "please explain" in the Hague.

When the war crimes trials come I for one will be mentioning all the NCPIC staff, toward the top of the list of CRIMINALS to be tried.

Hope ya enjoy it

Hi, thanks for your info, opinions and to those who've done the survey and given feedback on it. I respect your experiences regarding cannabis, and have chosen to ask you to do the survey knowing that many if not all of you are happy using cannabis - I thought that maybe some of you had reduced your use from what you thought was a 'problematic' level down to a level you're happy with - whatever that means for you (e.g., I'd be equally happy to hear from someone who thought they had problems smoking 100 cones a day and then found that at 60 cones life was fine - as I would from someone who had stopped completely - or whatever). I've also advertised the survey elsewhere, to try to represent a range of experiences. Although this survey is mainly about how people go about reducing/quitting without treatment, it also includes questions like, why did you start using, why did you continue, why did you decide to reduce or quit, and others. The reason it's online is so it can reach more people. There's a trade-off with other types of research - I could've done interviews, for example, which would take away some of the artificial structure of a survey, but it'd mean I'd only hear from a small group of people. At least with the open-ended questions in this survey, you can say what you want, and not be forced to choose. I know I haven't answered all your questions - re those I haven't, I simply don't know. I can only really comment on my intentions for my survey and respect your experiences. All the best,

Anthony

do the people who buy your data, or pay your wage

publish the facts, the whole facts and nothing but the facts???????

I can only really comment on my intentions for my survey

how many of your clients are medicinal users??????????

and

what happens to all of the medicinal users who succeed in ceasing their cannabis use???????????

please show me the stats