Vic OPP seeks and gets extension

radic no offence taken, criticism is not something I object to, constructive discussion is always a positive thing it leads to truth and peace. The devils advocate is a requirement to finish any debate. :)

yes we have put in the necessity plea.

Respect for human rights at all times by all people is the only way to world peace.

When we respect ourselves enough to show respect to others, we don't attempt to inflict/impose our beliefs on anyone else and we all win and only lose when somebody chooses to put their own interests/ideologies/politics/beliefs/religion in front of the freedoms of others. At that point they should earn and be shown our disrespect, as the pollies of all persuasions (including the taliban) have done and deserve. lol

On a completely different point

An environmental question

Q How do you make a bureaucrat "carbon neutral"?

A Bury them up to their neck then mow the lawn :)

Edited by lightning

OK it appears from what we were just told that the exceptional circumstances was that we lodged ALL our paper work at once meaning they only had 21 days to reply and normally they get from the form 17 lodgement 28 days before the form 18 lodgement and then have 21 days after that to reply, we basically pinched the extra 28 days off the bastards by lodging all at once and left them floundering for time.

So yes the bastards are on the back foot and scrambling :)

All part of our plan that so far is working

We are starting to get the impression, from what we are being told, that we will get the order for removal!!

We hope to have a High Court Trial date soon. lol

Then we go finish this fight.

WOW great! I don't get the removal bit coz I dunno what they're removing but yeah if you think you're getting in I'll take your word for it lol

I e-mailed Rob Hulls a while ago Vic AG, Remember the other thread how I was e-mailing the Vic AG and Greens and that? Just got an e-mail back today and it says confidential so I can't show it here but it basically was a letter from he that he signed thanking me for my letter regarding the benefits of the medicinal use of marijuana and said my info has been noted. Signed by him and I guess photocopied and e-mailed. So I know he's at least mulled over it. Maybe he's on you're side then! At least a little bit.

So why is the Vic AG (Rob Hulls) represented by Vic OPP? And what is OPP?

luciddreaming the removal is to have the case removed from the county court to the High Court. As for Rob Hulls lightning and I were just discussing who had spoken up for reform in the Vic government, and we believed he was one of those. However it is the federal government who keeps these laws firmly in place, they threaten the states with all sorts of things to ensure they do not go soft. they certainly did when the discussion came up here in a very serious way, while Kennett was in charge.

Thanks for your support we do appreciate it more than you will ever know.