lack of colour and leaves a little droopy

hey mate i finally got a pic of the pale leaves that the light hasnt fucked with too much i put the e.c up to 1.4 last night she how she looks tomoz

post-27815-1238917772_thumb.jpg

hey i just read this( Secondary Nutrients Magnesium (Mg) is found as a central atom in the chlorophyll molecule and is essential to the absorption of light energy. Magnesium aids in the utilization of nutrients, neutralizes acids and toxic compounds produced by the plant. Deficiency signs of magnesium are: Older leaves yellow from the center outward, while veins remain green on deficient plants. Leaf tips and edges may discolor and curl upward. Growing tips turn lime green if the deficiency progresses to the top of the plant.)

and the last to nutrient changes i stopped putting the epsom salts in witch is making me too believe i had too problems one is the over fertilizing due to the high levels of nitrogen and potassium in the cana vege and secondly the mg deficiency due to the high n and k levels bloking it out wot do ya think?

( Magnesium - Mg-deficiency is pretty common since cannabis uses lots of it and many fertilizers don't have enough of it. Mg-deficiency is easily fixed with � teaspoon/gallon of Epsom salts (first powdered and dissolved in some hot water) or foliar feed at � teaspoon/quart. When mixing up soil, use 2 teaspoon dolomite lime per gallon of soil for Mg. Mg can get locked-up by too much Ca, Cl or ammonium nitrogen. Don't overdo Mg or you'll lock up other nutrients.) post-27815-1238920546_thumb.jpg

Edited by dirtyman

yes it looks like a defficiency

the nutrient sollution is designed to work with no deficiencies

seen

flush and start again with a fresh half strength nutrient sollution

flush should fix all your problemsand the fresh sollution will have no deficiences

do it more often

as soon as you notice any loss in vitality

flush and start again

the ph is crucial too

an incorrect ph will lock up nutrients and cause deficiencies too

do you check every day???

is it tending to rise or fall????

maintain you ph between 5.8 and 6.8

dont let go above or below

irey guidance

Magnesium - Mg-deficiency is pretty common since cannabis uses lots of it and many fertilizers don't have enough of it. Mg-deficiency is easily fixed with � teaspoon/gallon of Epsom salts (first powdered and dissolved in some hot water) or foliar feed at � teaspoon/quart. When mixing up soil, use 2 teaspoon dolomite lime per gallon of soil for Mg. Mg can get locked-up by too much Ca, Cl or ammonium nitrogen. Don't overdo Mg or you'll lock up other nutrients. i swear its canna theres almost 50% less n and k in there dudtch product you buy from holland

Canna Floras A+B and Canna Vega A+B (for hydroponic use)

This nutrient has won more championships than any other hydroponic nutrient – including gold at Holland's Growers Festival Floras and Vega has an awesome reputation amongst countless growers. Use for plants grown in all hydroponic mediums and systems, recirculating or non-recirculating

is this the 1 your using???????????

it looks irey

yeh mate thats the one but when they ship it over from holland they fill it with ammonium nitrate to keep it stabble or sum shit the lady in the hydro shop was telling me the stuff that you buy in holland is the award winnining stuff then they send it here in huge amounts filled with ammonium and sent to canna australia were they put it in to all the little bottles they shood have a process to lower the shit but they dont! im gonna use summin else next grow Edited by dirtyman

yep datz why i make me own

i know what i put in

i know what i get out

everytime

i would really love to use Aquaponics at full watts

:jedifight

you can buy the system straight off the shelf these dayz

lookz so kewl

organics rule for me

virmaponics is strictly ireyness

seen

even in the soil

mostly i use virmaculture for all me Nutrient supplies

gotta love dat

irey guidance

hey mate no what ya mean i cant wait to start giving making all me own nutes a crack i got a mate whos got a preety big farm so im gonna start trying to make him let me get some worm farms out there and make all me own just seems like the way to go!

i no what ya sayin bout aquaponics looks awsome i woodnt mind giving it a go hay nature rules!

yeh i switched me light off last night and flushed me plant its still sitting in the dark at the moment then im gonna switch the light cycle to 12/12 and mix a fresh batch of bloom nutrients i so hope its a female :yinyang: !!! ill get sum pics up for ya tomoz champ have a good one! :jedifight