ELECTRICITY RUNNING COSTS

well Kev, when someone puts forward an idea, you dont fucking spit on it,

all im doing is trying to get some heads together... weed and people.

I dont like having arguements, but hey im really trying to put forward a new way to save money on growing.

Imagine paying a quater of what your using, or even less.

if this thing works, we can pump out more buds than anyone has even dremt of

fan cooled HPS 1000 watts= really big fucking buds.... + this thing= cheap electricity.

what part is so hard to understand?

Edited by leafy

well Im not saying it does work, even though it appears to.

Look at the magnetic engine? now if that can push a car from only two car batteries, how much power is the output?

Yes I understand friction, but magnets dont have friction.

yes I understand there is friction for the non magnetic parts, that is why there is an input of electricity, to keep the thing moving, as long as the input exists the output wont stop.

If you remember when the electric car came out, the oil company scandal?

Energy companies would hate for this thing to exist, imagine how much money they would loose? Imagine how much tax the government would loose?

the famous words FUCK them all come in to play, if it works we'll use it, if it doesnt, damn.

All I can say is that the engine in one of those videos has a big output, and if something like that can exist and run a car from two batteries,

why cant we adapt?

This technology is the holy grail for weed growers, or any high electrical consumption business.

If there are any electricians on OS, this is your time to put your head up, we need your opinions and for you to contact lutec.

perpetual energy scams have been around for decades. Like any scam they mix in 90% truth with 10% bullshit. Unfortunately its the bullshit part that makes the whole thing impossible, but the 90% truth part is sometimes enough to fool some to part with their money.

besides, if this technology was real do you really think in your wildest dreams they'd make the information available to anyone with an internet connection?

leafy if you believe this is real I've got some great real estate on the moon you might be interested in. I'll give ya a real special deal too, just because you are a real special person. Don't tell anyone else about it tho, this is just between you and me :bongon:

Edited by linbaba