ELECTRICITY RUNNING COSTS

Cheaper way to run HPS?

A lot of common household appliances and the like use up to 3 times the amount of electricity a average HPS does.

If people are struggling to pay the power bill, id suggest learning to turn shit off in your house when your not using it, people become very complacent with electricity and take it for granted. Simple stuff like turning the TV off at the power point rather than just the remote etc can make a noticebale difference, turning off lights when your not in the room, the more vigilant you are, the more you save, its easy to offset the power that a grow room uses.

As for the technology your talking about, sure, its sounds great, but I doub't its going to be commonly available to the genreal public for quite some time, if ever(doesnt sound doable).

Bit off topic, but thought id throw it in there....

Wrangler

Edited by Wrangler556

:thumbdown:!!!!

Leafy, the only thing I read in your post was: "as I said Phyisics and maths dictate that this machine works"

I also read something about once a magnet is moving it doesnt stop... or soemthing like that...

:xcited:

this is funny,

without being rude or anything... the answer is no,

1) We have not created a machine that runs at 100% effeciency

2) Rofl: "Do your research before you take the piss on me, im no fucking idiot."

I have made my point.

er not yet...

If you have done your researched you have learned that electrons are not created, protons are not created, neutrons are not created... they are there; there is a set number of each.

So, lets take a million million billion quadlrioon hundered thousance and four of these machines, and run them constantly at 400% effeciency... oh wait, since there is a set number of electrons we will run out!

IT Must Work!

physics is great, math isnt too half bad either, especially since they help explain the world around us in ever increasing detail. funnily enough though one of the first things those bloody numbers and science proved was that you cant get something out of nothing :thumbdown: I forget the exact wording, but i think the law was something along the lines of "energy cant be lost or gained, only transfered" one thing i do remember about it though was the cigarette example. the guy said the cigarette and its ashes weighed less than the the cigarette did before being smoked which could easily have someone believe its lost energy, but infact the smoke and the light produced by smoking the cigarette made up the rest of that lost energy.

i honestly think that even if humans work out physics to the point where we can perfectly explain the big and small things as well as taking full advantage of it, eg. breaking down pollution into its base subatomic particles and rebuilding those particles into food or what ever us humans need at the time, we will never ever be able to achieve overunity. we might be able to make a new source of energy thats cheap, clean, reliable and more than enough for our needs, but achieving over 100% efficiency wont happen...

Having a stoned moment here,

Trying to understand how this device would actually work.

To me its sounds like a electricity fueled generator. It takes a small amount of electrical energy to power something mechanical, which inturn actually produces an output of electricity? If so, it would have to be pretty bloody efficient to output more than went in wouldn't it? Or am I missing something...

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=efCelx7qe_M&...feature=related Yeah I know its today tonight... but hey its worth viewing.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=1zXya2gNyFc&...feature=related

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/ni/comment/lutecasic071109.pdf

071 943 185 this is the number to check it on ASIC

this is the ASIC LINK http://www.search.asic.gov.au/cgi-bin/gns030c

Now im doing more research, and looking into this.

if you think its funny, laugh im sure others will appreciate it

Edited by leafy

So it is a new kind of generator.

Doesnt convert or change electricity, actually makes it, like your average fuel generator does, but more efficient.

Interesting to see where it goes from here.

Also an interesting comment in one of those videos - "If it actaully does what it claims to do, they may have to re-write the laws of physics"

Edited by Wrangler556