Beefing up lighting

High all.

I have a scrog screen in my room with 4 plants. The screen is 210cm x 210cm. Currently I have 4 x 600 Son-t-Plus on top, and right in the middle of the 4 pots, underneath the screen, i have a 600 facing upwards. Now, on the top i'm looking to beef up the lighting. I'm considering two options. I could A: Put a 1000watt M.H right in the middle of the 4 lights and that would give the whole screen added blue, or, I could add two more 600watt Son-T's. My question is, which is going to be of most benifit?

Cheers in advance

BB

post-7661-1221569926_thumb.jpg

wat about heat man??

we are moving into hotter temps now

yesterday was 6 degfrees hotter than tha day before where i am

i assume u have ac??

wow thats some serious light for that area allready imho

personally if i was to have control

id leave it at that

or id go all out and buy some cool tubes

that will allow u to get the existing lamps closer to canopy

all tha best man

bil

Thanks all. Heat isn't an issue got that sussed. I hava a mate who is growing 4 plants on the same size screen as me and he's pulling 9pnd per 4 plants (incredible huh. In my pic i harvested 4.5pnd), simply from having so much light. I figure what the hell, if i'm going to have 4 plants i might as well get the maximum that they can yeild too. On top he runs 4 600watt hps, in the middle of them lights he has a 600watt retro m.h, and also on the sides of that m.h he has 2 400watt son-t-agros (7lights on top). Underneath he got 5 400watt hps in all the gaps of the 4 plants. I'm not convinced those retro globes are as good as the proper m.h.

And the room is just for flowering. I forgot to mention that. I have spare 600's i'm not using i could always put them on top. But i dont' know if have all of the light hps is the way to go? I guess the son-t-plus are a little bit colour corrected. At the moment i'm leaning towards perhaps putting 6 x 600's on top with these shades: (scroll down screen and you'll see cool tubes with batwing refectors) http://www.glandorehydro.com/products_prof...l_products.html

Thanks for your input

Edited by BentBuddha