Nitty's Summer Kicks off

Hi fellow growers,

Last posted pics on Dec 16 2008, sometime ago.

Progress on my new GR was the purchase of a 200 mm MixedFlow fan :smoke: It'll pump some air trough the room where I am having trouble deciding on its final dimensions - pretty settled on the height of 6'(182cm) but vary on either 1.4m long or 1.8.as for the width I have settled for between 70- 80 cm wide -sufficient room to move in and to contain those 'black recycling bins x 2 that holds 4 plants each comfortably.

On with my grow story. Renovations next door are proceedingpost-5398-1230643153_thumb.jpg and no windows are planned that will overlook my garden. lol

Imentioned in my last post I was a little disappointed in the saty look (v/thin leaves/streatchy lenght between inter-nodes ect) of these plants so i did pop a few selected seeds in. These are the mixed results post-5398-1230643442_thumb.jpg - they varied as to how quickely the popped up with one showing early signs on nute burn (just not carefull when watering the others ansd shared the mix for the older plants lol ). This one is the poor little 'struggler' and som2e after a difficult start have been the best plants... ... ... time will tell.

At the other end of the scale the is this female - yes she showed sex early @ 2 weeks and is yards ahead of the other 3. Despite germinating approximately at the same time post-5398-1230643816_thumb.jpg This pic show the pol leaves still attached and healthy - a sign it has just germinated.

Side view - :nono: post-5398-1230644078_thumb.jpg I am unpressed with the looks of this girl @ such an early age. It has reasonably broad leaves and shortened inter-node spaces (although only 2 high atm).

this is one of 3 other older original plantspost-5398-1230644315_thumb.jpg top viewpost-5398-1230644556_thumb.jpg

Well that's all for another week - time to look to the new year celebrations then a an improved effort on my GR build.

:yahoo:

Nitty.

looking sweet nitram mate

how tall are planing to make these

shroomyshroom & WeBlazin tanks for dropping by

Today is about 1 week since the last pictures so here are the 6 plants

post-5398-1231312972_thumb.jpg & the reserves germinated seeds.post-5398-1231313169_thumb.jpg

The were moved due to construction work going on on the roof next door. They have been discovered yesterday but nothing has been said - fingers crossed.

shroomyshroom ....how tall are planing to make these

ss the plan is to have a grow room built asap & flower indoors. I am looking to clone from one of these 6 plants. At this point in time one of the 6 plants. I have 3 females for sure atm 2 of the larger plants pictured with one larger plant a little hesitant to show for sure for some reason. Not looking good for that one as it is 10cm taller @ 50cm, but I have my eye on the largest of the 3 smaller plants pictured. I have sexed one (the largest of the 3 smaller plants) and like her looks :peace: A likely candidate as my first of 3 keeper's I plan to gave on the boil. That's all down the track a bit and may require some purchase of quality genetics :D

I have just "pinched" the top out of her (the cantdate @ node #3 (5") and will most likely throw plants into 12/12 as soon as the room is built.

Basically I will be doing a clone grow (dairy) and continue outside with the other plants providing everyone keeps to their own yard and I don't get arrested in the process through builders/owners/occupiers, and workers don't all keep there thoughts to them selves and don't share.

Am I too hopeful ? I let you all know. :D

cheers all.

:peace:

Nitty.

This update should catch up!

everest ....them leaves are the thin -est i've ever seen .....buds look delicate

check the 'Crew diary' update pics ev . >:( sure to be one or 2,3 or 4 you like ..........better over the next 2 weeks tbh. :sly:

skip1985 ...there some boss pics u lot

Hay skip - 'hands up' lol Thanks for stopping by and adding your comment lol

I'm so glad HG's is in a small pot & so transportable

Inside (Bath-tub) taking shelter :peace: out in 2 days ! I've learn't my lessons from last season. Wind & rain (mostly) - no pests (yet - next week after the rain), preds are absent as it getting to coo especially at night (3am).

The Coco is light to lol ....post-5398-1239619066_thumb.jpg ....... I could trot off to the local pharmacy with HG under arm ....jump on the scales weigh myself, then myself with HG - calculate the difference...............go back before harvest (eta 2 - 4 weeks - harvest my guestimate is 3 weeks. We'll see as I am thinking of taking her real late ..... as late as possible. lol :nono:

post-5398-1239619977_thumb.jpgpost-5398-1239620104_thumb.jpg

COLA - COLA :post-5398-1239620224_thumb.jpg

lol

Nitty.

Weekly update :greedy:

I have brought HG & Milly indoors & put them under a 400w HPS for the final days.post-5398-1240190078_thumb.jpg

I am figuring on starting to chop on he next full moon ( 10 or so days time).

On with he show (most are littens for you ev !)

post-5398-1240189803_thumb.jpg :thumbdown: post-5398-1240189967_thumb.jpg .

post-5398-1240190029_thumb.jpg :scratchin: post-5398-1240190161_thumb.jpg

post-5398-1240190816_thumb.jpgpost-5398-1240191075_thumb.jpg

May be 1 nmore update then UI will possinly disapear being busy chopping and trimming. :thumbsup:

stay safe

:peace:

Nitty.

post-5398-1240190387_thumb.jpg

post-5398-1240190597_thumb.jpg