Nitty's Summer Kicks off

Bean info:

The seeds were mad by me playin around. AK47 was the female that produce all the seeds some 2 summers ago (2 yrs). Thread somewhere :( I don't know all the system changed in OS Profile page and this stoner don't go there much to access past posts or find them .

The weathers so good so I though that I would toss 5 -10 brans in & see what pops up.

If I sex them in 4 - 5 weeks I could set up my indoor room and do clones indoors while the others chug along outdoors.

OK since there was some confusion in 2007 if I is indoors or outdoors - I may-be both - may-be just indoors but not both unless I am real lucky. I'll keep ya informed.

You see 'The Terrace next door has been sold and Summer renovations/restorations next door are planned for this summer' :(

No good with builders coming & going and the possibility that the fence will bee torn down so a new one could take its place.

Now the potential for these beens may be viewed by looking at last summers grow if you cal pull up the posts .... .... for security purposes all past pictures have been deleted.

Thanks all & 2 Oz & Crew of OS :( post-5398-1221300238_thumb.jpg

post-5398-1221301394_thumb.jpg & post-5398-1221301426_thumb.jpg

Now my new hobby Beta Splendiferous

Scientific Name: Betta Splendens

Other Names: Betta

Family: Belontiidae

Origin: Cambodia, Thailand

Adult Size: 3 inches (7 cm)

Social: Males cannot be kept together

Lifespan: 2-3 years

Tank Level: Top dweller

Minimum Tank Size: 3 gallon

Diet: Live foods preferable, will eat flakes and frozen foods

Breeding: Egglayer - bubblenest

Care: Easy to Intermediate - It's me all over - one who likes antthing that is easy - even down to using fluro's.

tis where you Start - a nice young female - meet Siamese Suzie post-5398-1221302066_thumb.jpg

Rocky's is a male I have selected for breeding - Rocky is a 'Vail-Tail Blue' - Rocky has the nicest full wide fan fins that under fluro's he looks nice. This is why he has been so busy post-5398-1221302501_thumb.jpg

My flat mate want's 2 watch the rape when a female is ready. Rockys keen. :peace:

So thats it till they pop up

Rocky is a bit picture shy (but not video shy (5.05 MBs lol ) so, Rocky pics will follow along with early summers crew.

Keep tuned

:(

Nitty.

Token Jet,,, Is this the one you mean nitty

Aye spot on me thinks TJ. :peace:

tnks for doing the lap for me. Yea it the long haul - not uch happensz untll next year March April . . . so a bit of a wait.

marrabundi ....Have a good run nitram, best for stealth with the construction goin on.

They are going to turn up but i have spoken to the new owner renovator who is a relatively young guy but all far to "non smoking looking"

Here is my crew for this summer

:huh: "Peppa" (The 'Moodle')post-5398-1221914953_thumb.jpg

lol Here is "Missy" (The old duck)post-5398-1221915029_thumb.jpg

:bang: "Sibastian" (aka Sibby) post-5398-1221915431_thumb.jpg......He's my attack cat ! :bang:

Oh I nearly forgot to mention the seeds have poped. 2 or three anyways picsw of the little buggers asap

cya

:peace:

Nitty

Hi peeps, - Blast off :peace:

The pods have been tossed and I have acceleration to the main boosters - solar pannles are out ( on 4 - 7 for now) stage 1 Retro boosters (those small reserve energy leaves - not looking for that latin name now) are still attached supplying the next 2 weks energy.

:peace: post-5398-1222225691_thumb.jpg

:peace: post-5398-1222226466_thumb.jpg

:P

Nitty