This girl is going outside Tonight

kill dem all and come bak alone

dowit now

here is the recipe for a bio dynamic methord of insect pest control

squash about 20 adem likkle suckers with yah fingers into a small bottel of pure water bout 100mls is fine

mash dem up

use a blender

next

screw the lid on tight and give it a good shake

crucial

leave the water in the bottle right next to the infected plants for 10hr

seen

when it is ready (10hrs later)

strain it out

and spray it on the infected plant

mixed at 100 parts water to 1 part strained insect solution

hehe

works everytime

for every insect

gotta love dat

and it free

ok just checked on it.....lookin pretty ugly. these pictures were taken before anything was done for the plant. first thing i did was take off that stupid rusty metal thing because i think it was having an effect on the leaves as the ones closest to it looked to be burned to some degree. next went up and down the plant every single leave and stem to kill as many bugs as i could. switched back to veg fert. i am thinking about buying some ladybugs to get rid of the bugs but will they eat the plant too?. heres some pics from today

post-15957-1214335612_thumb.jpg

post-15957-1214335736_thumb.jpg

irey

she looks happier now

keep on it

every day

seen

kill dem all and come back alone

befor you spend cash pon lady beetles

you will need to id the pest inscets and do some rescearch to find the best preditors

imo

the bio dynamic pest control methord rulez

dowit now

update.... just checked on it and watered it, radic you were so right about switchin back to my veg formula the plant has gotten greener, still got some burns on it and damage, still gotta get some ladybugs. nah get a bligh yet. gonna do that soon. how much longer do you think i should wait before harvesting the plant, i mean it hasnt really flowered that much yet but would it be soon considering how old the plant is or can it just go through the season and harvest in fall?

post-15957-1214500415_thumb.jpg

post-15957-1214500482_thumb.jpg

ok i was just wondering because initally when i placed it out it had started to flower but now since summer started the days got longer and it entered reveg. just picked up some stuff from a hydro store. its 4-1-1 and made from pine oils and other organic stuff, it apparently will take care of my pest problem.

ok so ive been back for about three days and im trying to get the plant back in shape, been watering it and using the bio spray to ward off the bastard bugs, squashed some today as well. these pictures are actually better than what it looked like when i got back and thats why i havent had any pictures up :thumbdown:. any reccomendations from here out. at least weather is on my side ^_^

post-15957-1215460742_thumb.jpg

post-15957-1215460937_thumb.jpg