This girl is going outside Tonight

ok well i had a post somewhere that i can no longer find. long story short i got a rather pathetic looking sativa plant that wasnt grown so well because it was only getting about maybe 8 hours of light. i have had the plant for about a week or so now, and as a result of having it under a 400w hps for 12 hours a day and using some organic plant food it has now gone up a foot or so since ive had it. the problem im having is some of the leaves that were damaged in the move are now starting to die but i think it might be ok cuz growth is not stagnant anywhere else but on those leaves. another thing is that the stems were red pretty much throughout the plant. they now have started to turn green, lots of hairs everywhere even near the bottom. and its starting to smell like chron nothing to strong tho. my mom is coming home tommorow so i am planting it in a friends yard tonight.....any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. here are some pictures to show the plant sorry i dont have any pictures from when i got it to show the amount of improvment that has occured in such a short time

post-15957-1211145125_thumb.jpg

post-15957-1211145194_thumb.jpg

well thank you for all the input B)......anyways heres an updated picture of the plant which has now been outside for about 2 weeks. surprisingly we had a huge storm a couple days ago which consisted of hail, rain and intense winds and it turned out to be fine.... i have a question and that is one of the leaves has wilted black somewhat. could it just be stress from the storm?

post-15957-1212441032_thumb.jpg

well i could see how one would think from that picture but thats not the bottom of the plant if you could see the whole thing theres a long stalk that has no real growth on it, what you see is pretty much the top third of the plant. but do any of you have any tips for me that are somewhat simple and inexpensive. currently i am using pureblend organic pro bloom formula (1.5-4-5).