This girl is going outside Tonight

ok well i have a few questions, im starting to think that the plant has entered reveg because the days have gotten longer and it seems more plant development is occuring recently as opposed to bud development, umm some of the buds that were started are lookin alright my concern is the fact of how many of the pistils have begun to turn brown without any real good bud development, should i consider pulling whats on it early and then leave it to grow thorough the rest of the season or will that kill the plant, heres a few pictures from today.......should i consider taking clones?

post-15957-1213211300_thumb.jpg

post-15957-1213211688_thumb.jpg

if you want her to go bake to budding

try diss

put a box big nuff to go over the whole plant and coner it with black plastic

be certain that no light can get thru to the plant

not even 1 pin hole of sun light

ok

black out

everynight for 14days

so that the plant only gets 12 hs of direct sun light

put it on in the late afternoon as soon as the plant is in shade will do

and take it off late in the morning while the plant is still in morning shade

before the sun light touhes the cover remove it

if the sun light directly touches the covered plant it will burn

so becarefull not to leave the cover over the plant in direct sun light

http://www.earthreggae.com/img/ganga/GangaPix5.jpg

after two weeks of black outz she will stay in bud till she is finished

yes i would take some clones first if the plant is a good 1

thats a good trick right there......would re veg be a bad thing because my plant isnt that big, would it be possible to pick what it does have and then let it go through the whole season or is this my only option?

Hi Tony,

I'm just wondering (going by the fence you are in Melb) if the very cold nights have been affecting growth. As you have described the weather as glorius days, it just has to be Melb ^_^ . Radics idea sounds like the answer to you flowering problems. Good luck with it. :thumbsup:

if you know how to take clones????

you could get a few for a xmass harvest

irey

she looks a bit small to bud yet

but if you had twenty that size youd be laughin

:thumbsup:

if you let her go back to veg you could scrog her

like a small hedge till she fills ya garden space

then force her to flower again with black outz

she will be ready by sept

guidance

no actually i live in ontario canada, basically summer has just started here. spring commences around march -april. normal outdoor harvest is around september october because fall begins in late october- november. the plant was started from seed in january!. so im wondering do i pull the maturing little nugs on it because it started flowering id say around 4 weeks ago outside. could i do that and then let it grow the rest of the growing season??

oh another thing to mention is that i really dont have the opportunity to do blackouts because the person that is "taking care" of it thinks they know everything about growing when in actuality they make the common mistake of using water straight from the tap!. i know before you suggest i move it this is the best thing i can do, i live with my mom so thats out of the question and outdoors would be horrendus because between the bastard looters and the deer (good reason to have a CCW)^_^ there is no chance. basically i told them to not do anything and i check on the plant and water it every other day. thanks for all the advice i really dont know what i would do without you guys, big session when i arrive! :thumbsup:. if i do decide to clone i would appreciate as much advice cuz im terrified of cloning, scared to kill the plant.