This girl is going outside Tonight

how can i get my shit right? by the way summer has pretty much started here, its been like 25 degrees all week so far and humid as fuck :peace:. am i using the right nutrients or should i change, ive read in here a bit about un sulphured molasses so i was thinking of putting that into the water mix, is it ok to mix that with water that has plant food in it?, any other tricks to do, to top or not to top??........thank god for you guys i dont know what i would do without ya.

Humidity is not a friend to your rippening buds Tony :P

If you get more rain followed by hot days, chances are those nice flowers will start to rot. There's not really much you can do about it though, other than keep a close eye on her and promptly remove any affected buds.

I use molasses in my worm tea brews and even add it to my aquaponic garden occasionally. So if it's an organic plant food, they should mix fine. If not, just mix the molasses with some plain water, instead of your nutrient mix.

Hopefully your plant is far enough into flowering that it'll finish without being affected by the increasing daylengths as summer progresses.

Best of luck mate :peace:

ok well i thought i would go alittle in detail about how the weather is to help you guys answer my questions. weve been having a couple days straight of rain somewhat on and off. the weather network said that it was between 15-25mm of rain, so is that enough to make my buds moldy?, humidity has been somwhere around 40% or soemthing like that, today hasnt rained but the sun also has not been shining very well.. any advice about the leaf that was wilting black?

hello all i have just came back from checking on the plant everything seems to be quite alright, well since nobody before could really give me any help with the black part i took a new picture and highlighted it, this picture is much better than the rest because it shows the full plant better than any of the previous taken pictures. Should i top the plant and if so where?....i am going to allocate some unsulphered molasses to begin using that for the watering. does anyone have any other cost effective tips that can help my plant?

post-15957-1212621707_thumb.jpg

ok well i have some news i just went and checked on the plant and the top i guess start of the cola, the hairs on it have begun to start turning orange only slightly but as you can see the plant is nowhere near harvest, should i top cuz thats the only part thats doing that./