:thumbsup: Hello all.

Just wondering if you could tell me if it is too soon to clone these. The inter-nodal space is quite tight.

What d'yall rekon? :scratchin:

post-15590-1209120581_thumb.jpgpost-15590-1209120603_thumb.jpg post-15590-1209120710_thumb.jpgpost-15590-1209120636_thumb.jpg

The grow so far is under future scrog. :sleepyhead: Ralph needs your valuable wisdom.

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...showtopic=19125

Will have to work out how to put links on properly - Heh - Ya never stop learning.

Thanks as always -

FFC

Yes my smashed friend, it is under flouros, or flouro to be more precise.

Flouros were chosen for this compact grow for a few reasons.

1) Heat - or lack of it, so you can place them strategically and use more in a small place.

2) Relative cheapness - additions and replacements are gradual.

3) Power usage.

I figure that 4 200w envirolights placed over and between 2 -3 plants can do the job of a 400w HPS

As we'll be training for compactness we'll be pinching out so I think the cutting needs to be turned into a clone.

Cheers Mate.

FFC

But having said that WDC, personally I think that CFL's (and fluros in general) are more than suitable for someone who is only seeking a lil personal grow for a lil personal smoke, like me! :blink:

From what I have read, HPS, etc lights ARE great for growing, but I haven't been having much problem with growth in any direction at all. :sleepyhead: I'm going great guns do far. :peace:

I've been watching this thread because I am trying to soak up as much info as I can about cloning. Hope to try my hand at it soon too.

Your plants are looking quite nice and healthy from my seat FFC. Best of luck with it all! :scratchin:

:thumbsup:

~Rose.