outdoor scrog mini hothouse

local Nimbin Mango

film is crucial yes atrue

got it from a hardware store

is called scrim it is special hot house plastic

there is an outside and an inside

it actually is treated to polorise light and is UV treated to handle full sunn for 2 yrs

it was very exe

i think bout $14 sm

but there is much beter

if you want to build someting a bit more perminate

again buy special hot house plastic pannels

and cut them to size

ventalation is crucial

thats why the roof is angled the vent must be at the top

and big nuff to keep the temp stable

you could mecinize dis process and hook it into yah pc

ok

fretz

i make my own

here is a link---> Home made organic fretz for specially cannabis

every second day

seen

veg till all posible grow space is used up

then force flower for 2 weeks

then she will stay in flower for 7 to 9 weeks

then harvest

thanx Frazz

yer you got it right

bigger tighter lookin budz

and stronger too

cause thcv is only present in equadorial latudes becaues of the intencity of the sun

thats why townsville budz are different to nimbin budz

hot house will increase the suns intencity

cops wouldnt see it from choppers

protect the big buds from rain dammage

it is very cool

A couple of questions, radic. How does a winter crop go in the Nimbin area? Is it worth the effort?

The reason I ask is that I'm North of there and if it goes O.K. in Nimbin it would work for me.

cause thcv is only present in equadorial latudes becaues of the intencity of the sun

thats why townsville budz are different to nimbin budz

Are you sure? I thought thcv was only present in certain varieties and didn't have anything to do with where it was grown. I"m really interested in this so if you have any info I'd really appreciate it.

A couple of questions, radic. How does a winter crop go in the Nimbin area? Is it worth the effort?

The reason I ask is that I'm North of there and if it goes O.K. in Nimbin it would work for me.

thanx

np

it is crucial to get ya plants above1.3m to get big budz

which is not easy thru winter cause not nuff sun light hrs and low N uptake cause slow grow

but dem worm fretz work well

sativa is easyest for winter crop

some locals start indies off under lights to veg till 1.3m hight is reached then transplant out doors for flowering in full sun

location is crucial

NE or N aspect is a must

idealy full sun all day sun rise to sun set with no shadey hrs

if you can deal with that

plant now and every mth till june for xmass budz

remember wintyeries are smaller plants so you need more plants to get the same harvest weight as your summer crop

and it is harder to get them all thru so you may need plant 3 times what you think u need for a desent draw

Are you sure? I thought thcv was only present in certain varieties and didn't have anything to do with where it was grown. I"m really interested in this so if you have any info I'd really appreciate it.

well

got that info from a book called

Marijuana Chemistry

Genetics, Processing & Potency

by Michael Starks

Published by Ronin Publishing. ink box 1035 Berkeley CA 94701

i hav a copy of the 4th addition printed in 95

so it may be dated by now

there is a lot of new info released since 95

there may well be strains that handle a more temperate climate

BTW

i never tested weather thcv is in hothouse budz

but most ppl aggree that cains budz and hothouse buds share some yummi common trates buzz wize

i canna be sure that thcv is in hothouse budz

as u can c

she loves it there

and hot house definatley improves yield and flavour and increases THC or may be adds THCV

they are as strong even stronger than most hydro

off course managing and fine tuning cultivation tec is just as crucial

it is a fiddley ting but once you get it sorted it is much less work and can even be automated and monorted from ya pc

gotta love dat

hehe

i first wanted to grow thru wire for sequrity to stop ppl from juppin me fence and rippin me off

and it worked they never even tried to get it out cause all the big buds would get left in the bud chamber harder to run with all the buddz off the plant dem need a bag to put it in canna just grab a plant and run

it kinda grew from dat

Shive

So how does this 'nimbin mango' strain perform; taste, smell, high and smoke wise?

well most stonerz freek when i tell em but here go's

I man do not bother smokin budz as i love making and smoking me own Hashish and Hash Oil

some a me freinds smoked it and loved it

so now you know what i did with it

it was excellent oil and wicked hashish

100m hashish dema call it cause it is so good that most ppl smoke ti before dem walk 100m from where dem score it

dat was a coupple of seasons ago

i am smokin Jeesus weed oil from Males right now

it is so strong it compares to jack hera oil

hehe

gotta love dat

also i make Tincture, Ointment and a Healing Oil from the leaf

Thanks for your reply Radic. Your making some excellent contributions to this site.

Some great considerations regarding a winter crop. I think I might give it a try. Maybe grow them a little indoors first.

Interesting thoughts on potency, thcv, tropical grows and hothouses. I have smoked some excellent tropical strains but to be honest the best I ever smoked came from the Northern Hunter valley/ Southern New England region and was grown in mountains and harvested very late in the season. This was trippy and intense like old thai gear but had medium width leaves and happened to be dark purple. I always suspected that beyond genetics maybe altitude had something to do with it rather than latitude. Dunno. Have to do some more reading.