Pot Plants ina Qld court as eviedence of harmless herb

I always figured it was just the age old complaint the duty lawyers don't care, now I'm wondering if they are provided as part of the system to make prosecution an easier event for the cops?

Rob

that wouldnt supprise me

after corrupting the system for 2,000yrs now

they are well entrenched

Edited by Radic

Rob

that wouldnt supprise me

after corrupting the system for 2,000yrs now

they are well entrenched

I take ya point Radic, but the legal system we have has only been around a few hundred years max. I forget the year a police system began. Until then law was administered by the "village", they'd draga person before a person of high standing (so they would appear), and make their accusations against them. But no criminal law code etc exsisted until not so long ago.

Overwhelmingly cases where based on someone oweing money, no jail time was even dreamt of except for the default of loans, which made you stay in prison until it was paid by someone int he third party to have you released, or you died in there. usually within a couple weeks.

All cases of what we'd call "crime" now days were lynch mobs and he only "justice" was death. But it was all public based, not governemnt run.

cheers

rob

atrue

certianly only 200yrs of christian law in this "lucky 4 few" country Oz

seen

I reason that all criminal law falls under universal law if you remain sovergin

i mean.... allready covered and obayed--> in not harming another living breathing man or their possesions etc.

if a sovegin remains rightous and honourable than they should never have to deal with criminal law

seen

isnt that what the bible say?????

and so the judges have to defiend that

seen

so unless the judge can see that you have broken gods law and harmed another living breathing man or their possesions etc

as a sovegin you are free to go

and the judge has no futher power over you as a sovegin

as soon as the judge can see you have broken gods law and so fall into dis-honour he can attack you with a sentance

whenever you nolonger have the protection of sovegin rights god gives

you are now the strawman

seen

just as a judge can make you pay for his time eg court costs awarded to you

so to a sovegin can bill the judge for his time

those who do not pay their bill is in dis-honour

the bible say one can only pay bills with gold and silver

so rock has sent his bills to the judges and they have 30days before rock can forclose

the best is yet to come

haha

forward ever

guidance

Radic

Hash Oil Rulez

www.earthreggae.com

offcourse

didnt you read the pdf books i posted?????

check page 8

its been a tax evasion methord for years

most info we get is based pon tax cases

i read 1 artical bout a dude who lost his house to tax but in the end he got the taxation dpt to buy him a house through his sovegin rights and so he won

we are reasoning as to just what sovegin rights means to cannabis laws

did u check the bit about the woman in cannada who wrote her own cannabis licence and had the minsters sign and authorize it all thru her sovegin rights

we should try that here there and everywhere

and push its limits to

after all

Dealers are Healers

guidance

Radic

Hash Oil Rulez

www.earthreggae.com

from the---> book.pdf

i posted back pon pg8

... a Spiritual Economics Book on $$$ and Remembering Who You Are

by: Mary Elizabeth: Croft

Since I caught on to how to make contracts work for me, I wrote to the Minister of Justice Canada telling him I intended to grow, process, market, sell, transport, possess, and use cannabis, aka marijuana. After 30 days I sent him a confirmation of his agreement to the terms and conditions of our contract and if I ever opt to grow, sell, and smoke dope I’ll just notice the local RCMP so they know not to bother me. One of the terms of our contract is that if I get into any trouble he agrees to be culpable.

haha

gotta love dat