greetnz

thanx for the well wishes

well on the day

bout 11am before 3 Qld supreem court judges

the first thing they need, is rock to agree to contract to PETER TILL

so they ask --> are you PETER TILL?????

if he say yes i am PETER TILL then he agrees to enter a contract with the judge

rock replied --> Thats what you say. InI here is representing PETER TILL

this little circle went a few rounds till rock got bored and started asking the judges 5 questions he had prepaired for the occassion

reading aloud

rock asked the Judges for answers to the following 5 questions to be made under penalty of perjury:

1.)what is your regulatory authority and delegated authority to address InI??????,

2.)what is your oath of office??????,

3.)can you show me the law requiring Australians to :- prohibit the use of a safe medicinal herb ?????,

4.) and the law which made the :- the personal use of cannabis prohibited??????,

5.) and the contract with both signatures on it??????.

well

by the time he got to Q3

the 3 judges all silently left the room

he was shouting Q4 at them as they closed the door

so Q5 he just bassicly read out to the court

5min passed

rock started packing up ready to go

and the cops tried a couple more times to get rock to contract to PETER TILL

rock gave the same answer evertime

that is what you say. InI here is representing PETER TILL

that didnt work for the cops so they could do nothing

so

then rock proceeded to leave the court

eveyone left in the court was laughing or gobsmacked

as rock went passed the prossecutor he was asked -->Awrr Dont you want to play anymore Peter????

rock did not answer

he just went home.

nuff raspect

Yo forward ever rock

rock tells me

an oath of office by any ‘public official’ is their swearing to uphold our rights, when we accept their oath of office into the matter at hand and they are bound to honour their oaths and stop attacking us.

gotta love dat

remember

You are not bound to respond to anyone who has no oath of office.

This Oath of Office limits those who are in the biz of confiscating our rights and freedoms.

Always ask for it

and

if you don’t get one be sure to issue your own orders to them on what you want them to do for you.

he had lots more prepaired but they could not get rock to contract so

no contract no case

eh

its not over yet

check it

rock is prepairing to send the judges a bill for his damages

which is to be payed in gold

hehe

ya see

if a judge refuses to pay his bill than he will be in dishonour and even

sacked

haha

harrrrr

it all comes from de bible

all dis is we sovigen rights

haha

wooow pull up

i man am not a christian

dont get me wrong

i am as supprised as you are

ok

rock is very pleased with his progress so far

big upz rock

hafe love dat

guidance

Radic

www.earthreggae.com

Edited by Radic

Sounds like a cracker of a day in court,wish I could have gone.

I have to ask again, becuase I just don't know where to find it. Just where in the bible do I find this you claim? I mean you say "it is in the bible", and yet you also say "I don't know where". How do you know it's there? I just want to see it.

I hope I am not making overly sensitive members cringe, I'm just asking a straight forward question to a person's claim of knowledge. No religous debate, just a simple question to outright assertion. I'd ask the same if the comment was "it's the fault of the enclyopedia brittanica"; I'd have to know where to find that too. Just seems odd I've never read it in something I read so much.

cheers

rob

Hang on, are you saying the law banning pot in Australia is from the bible, or are you saying rock's righ to be a soverign indiviual is? I might be mis-undersating the assertion, I mean after all, you do speak odd.

if you mean rock's request to be paid in gold, the judges requirment to stick up for rock, and him acting as soverign body, i know here I can find similar things to that in the bible. Not anything allowing some madate to prohibit a plant but.

So which is it?

PS 9or pps?) do you feel you're the re-encarnate Bob Marley?

yeah I was there for the show.

Rock turned up barefoot with aboriginal style face paint and a feather in his hair, but, to my disappointment, didn't try to bring a plant into the courtroom this time. :D

This was a supreme court appeal against court costs awarded against Rock for a previous hearing ($1800). Needless to say, the appeal was struck out after the judges walked out when rock refused to identify himself as Peter Till. :P

His lawyer wasn't too happy, because she reckoned he had a good chance to win if he would just answer to his name, but sticking it to the system was more important to Rock. It was great to see someone saying fuck you to the legal system and refusing to be intimidated.

keep us informed of his next date with the court system Radic, I don't wanna miss it..

you mean rock's request to be paid in gold, the judges requirment to stick up for rock, and him acting as soverign body, i know here I can find similar things to that in the bible.

Yes Seedy

datz wot i mean

there 10 essential maxims of law

1 workman is worthy of his hire

the first if these is expressed in Exodus 20:15; lev.19:13 Mat: 10:10;Luke 10'7;11 Tim.2:6.

Legal maxim:"It is against equity for freemen not to have the free disposal of their own property"

the second maxim is "Equality before the law"

All are equal under the law, Gods law, Natural law

Exodus 21:23.25; Lev. 24:17.21

ok

seen

means

do you see?????

or

do you agree????

sorry bout the spelling

i am dislexic

ok

guidance

Radic

www.earthreggae.com

yeah I was there for the show.

thanx for your support bro

Rock turned up barefoot with aboriginal style face paint and a feather in his hair, but, to my disappointment, didn't try to bring a plant into the courtroom this time.

rock said sorry ran out of males

This was a supreme court appeal against court costs awarded against Rock for a previous hearing ($1800). Needless to say, the appeal was struck out after the judges walked out when rock refused to identify himself as Peter Till. :P

His lawyer wasn't too happy, because she reckoned he had a good chance to win if he would just answer to his name, but sticking it to the system was more important to Rock. It was great to see someone saying fuck you to the legal system and refusing to be intimidated.

seen

if rock accepted their offer of a contract with PETER TILL and the Judges

then he has the right to argue in court his side of the case

but to do this you have to give up your soverign rights and fall under the judges juristiction. They have controle after that and know exactlly what to say

the reason the judges left is because rocks questions forced them to leave

Remember their silence means they agree, they accept

and they are not alowed to talk because rock asked the Judges for answers to the 5 questions to be made under penalty of perjury:

so if they said no or tried to change the subject they would be commiting Perjury

their only remedy is to conditionaly accept but they were not that clever

they ran for the door

hahaha

keep us informed of his next date with the court system Radic, I don't wanna miss it..

NP

here is the latest

rock has sent bills to all the honourable Judges

so now they have 3days to respond

if they dont answer it means that they accept the bill

in 14 days rock can forclose and make preparation for further court action to retrive his gold and that means with in 30days the honourable judges are in dis-honour not only do they have to pay rock but they would most certianly lose their jobs as well.

it may take a year or two cause we all know judges can be slipery in the hands of the law

but their days are numbered

forward ever

Cannabis Crucaders

guidance

Radic

www.earthreggae.com