DMT anyone?

Ive done DMT several time mainly in the form of Dreamtime Mix but also crystal and another form that was sorta like small rocks but yeh anyways the story goes, every time ide had this stuff i thought it was great and when smoking the Dreamtime Mix practically packing the biggest cones of it i could and its quite hard cause its sorta like springy and comes outa the cone easy, but yeah anyways.

One day i went to get some from i mate and it came in the form of about 3 or 4 very small hard sorta "rocks" less then the size of a grain of rice, i was a bit skeptical as to whether i was being ripped of as it was a very small amount for what i was paying. I get home with this stuff and think every time ive done it ive wanted a bigger hit of it and i paid for the stuff so i proceeded to pack half of what my mate said was 5-6 good hits on top of a cone and smoked it, and man was it fucken intense the craziest shit ive ever done and ive done acid in large amounts on plenty of occasions, it was nothing like it i had no sense of anything anymore and was just seeing the most crazy kaleidoscopic looking shit like walls bleeding with colours and shit and posters powering up and down walls but yeh only lasted like 10 minutes and i was sweet.

although after it i was thinking i never want to do it that intensely again.

Just my experience anyways thought ide share it, i don't post much here so it probably wont be very valid.

• Upvote 1

you need to smoke more, if your still looking at the walls in your house then you havnt had enough, a true dose of dmt (been smoking a point of yellow rocks on a cone of dreamtime) will blast you so far from you body and the room you are sitting in you shouldn't recognise any thing any more. You will end up in places like alien holding pens and test centres, bizarre other universes and just in the most bizarre and unlikely places and settings. if you want to read a good book about it get a hold of Dr Rick Strassman's the spirit molecule, he is a doctor from the US that got approval for human studies on dmt and was injecting volunteers with good sized doses and recording all his info, a very interesting book.
  • Upvote 1

where can i get DMT / Dreamtime Mix

Probably not much help but the first time i bought dreamtime mix was at a 3 day music festival from "Happy High Herbs" although they'd only sell it to you on the sly and this particular dude made u swear u were using it for "shamanistick" purposes only.

Edited by Chez

I had a friend who made DMT in the seventies. Intense and short lived - we used to call it plastic fantastic because it sort of had a rubber/plastic look/feel. Eh gads hang on for the ride. Wow, thanks for this thread; it takes me back some.

Maybe that zombie stuff was PCP (Angel Dust) - we had that back in the seventies and eighties. Gnarly if you had too much. That's when yank coppers started carrying tazar guns to deal with PCP freaks who lost it and took on inhuman power. I think PCP is used as a horse tranquilliser so sound like the shit. Nasty gear.

DMT is worth a go but like everything handle with care and use in moderation. You're up and down in about an hour but man its the most intense ride of your life.

Dmt very easy to make, Phalaris grass is easy to grow and contains good quantity of dmt and is easy to extract into a crude smoke able form. Just grow the grass and juice it, strain through some cheese cloth and put on oven tray under a low heat for quite a while (very low heat). When semi dry or sticky, roll into small manageable balls and put away for latter. This stuff is very strong when smoked and from the best of my knowledge is only active orally when taken in combination with an MAO inhibit like Syrian Rue.

Though I would like to advice caution when using mao inhibitors as they interact with many many things including anti-depressants and I even think I remember the Psychedelics Encyclopaedia stating some foods where also a worry while using maoi