run come, show some love at the brisbane supreme court 10am pon the 21

blackheartedprofit Freedom of Religion is the freedom to choose to believe or not, this argument is not about if you believe in any god, it is about your right to do so. It just so happens that the Bible gives us the right to use Cannabis, in fact tells us to make an oil from it and use it for healing. This is the reason this subject has come up, no one here is trying to push their beliefs down anyone else's throat and would ask that you do the same please.

Given this is the defense we are using in our case Frazzle do you mean that I or my husband not be allowed to discus our case on this site?

I support anyone who has the guts to oppose these laws in the current political climate. I don't care if they are hippie, Christian, left, right, gay , straight or whatever. I'd even support a black hearted profiteer if they chose to do something to change these pointless laws. Good luck in your court cases.

A bit of tolerance would be welcome.

No the Bible does not mention marijuana, it does however mention Cannabis. One is a slang term for a plant the those opposed to the Cannabis plant use to discredit a medicinal plant. The Biblical name is Kanah Bosm, and yep I guess Noah had two plants on the ark or perhaps just seeds, either way this plant is mentioned.

I agree with Indy, to achieve anything in todays world one has to present a respectable front. Remember there are a lot of business people that par take in a little MJ, so a little effort would not go astray.

When people see the activists saving the planet or marching against nuclear installments, the first thing that is said is bloody hippy's, so stop and think what is better for our cause. A little effort never goes astray.

BLACKHEAD SAYS "helphelp, I'm being repressed". Shit you"r ea vile little shit. If you don't like talk about the bible, then don't perpetuate it.. You don't want to hear about it,but you reserve the right to tell everyone about it????..

jeebus..

It never was an arguement "about" the bible. Blackhead simply freaked about people using the word "bible" and started hurling abuse around.

FAirly blow smy mind,never seen such a mental break .

rob

i don't know what order you read posts on this forum in robbie, but being a timeline based thing i think it's only fair to read from start to finish, not in the order of your choosing, if you did that you may or may not notice that it was not i that started the evangelical mutterings as if that gives the whole argument some credence,

cheers