run come, show some love at the brisbane supreme court 10am pon the 21

Run acome

if ya wanta check rock in action make ya way to the brisbane supreme court 10am pon the 21st feb 2008.

;)

rock will be defending himself as a sovereign citizen with the rights to issue himself with a licence to possess, cultivate, process, trade and distribute cannabis.

He will be bring in a cannabis plant to exibit as evidence of the plant being a harmless herb

not a dangerous drug.

he is very persistant bout dis isue

:peace:

with well into the 66th court appearance, rock is to be commended for his defiant determination to take on the courts so courageously.

hafe love and support dat

:rolleyes:

whenever he drops in

he loves to read ya encouraging words pon de board

lol

any1 who wants to help, support and or cheer him on can contact him at The Hemp Bar in Nimbin most days

and of course pon the day

dont forget to say hi and show some love at the brisbane supreme court 10am pon the 21st feb 2008.

:thumbsup:

legalize it

forward ever

:)

Radic

Hash Oil Rulez

Transcripts are not availabele to us so far

there is a vid pon utube and more is planed rock interview

there is his court statments ect posted at https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...mp;#entry183896

wheres me sope box

for those who cant get there you could send emails of support to the court, MPs and local news papers

ring up talk back radio shows

there'll be a small crew of supports from Nimbin there

hey

it is Qld laws it is really up to you Qld residents to turn up in numbers before any real local action is noted

without local Qld support we Nimbinites are often branded by the media as 'Rent-a-Mob' trouble makers from Nimbin

here in ozz it is every citizens right to desent and to protest against unjust laws

stronger together

unity will set we free

we were right bout Global Warming since 1973 we bin ringing the alarm

and we are 100%right when we say Cannabis will save the planet

legalize it now Globaly

all in Oz has the rights to stand up for what they believe in

so come on ppl

stand up

for your rights

listen to this tune

it is a special liveication

communicating

and releating to all you Courageous Cannabis Crucaders

blessingz

Guidance and Proctection

Radic

Hash Oil Rulez

Radic, i would love to support his cause. Because i fully understand and appreciate his angle 'n to me. He's right on the money. lol

But there's the one thing stopping me from turning up, 'n that's the dress standards that most Nimbinite's wear on a daily basis. Now if you folk were prepared to get a haircut, hava shave 'n bung on some respectable threads. I would front up. Look respectable like 99% of folk do when the front court. Because believe it or not, we'd be laughed outta the place.

As another OSA member mentioned in another thread just recently. Unless your presentable, people won't take the cause seriously. It's high time we (Australian's) took a page out of Canada's book, look how the main players did, to get things changed in their country (e.g. Marc Emery, etc..).

Now if youse guarantee me that much, you'll see me front 'n centre come that Thursday, if not, youse won't see me for dust.

BTW, In no way am i having a shot at Nimbinite's. Just if we're going to have a crack at it, let's give the cause the best chance we can. :peace:

BTW Admin's, this is me 500th post, so where's me vaporstar, :rolleyes:

Edited by Indycar

fuck respectability.

I'm not trying to change anyone's mind. If the general public want to label me a criminal for using cannabis then they can all go fuck themselves. Seriously, I don't care.

If I want to smoke some herb I'm gonna smoke some fucking herb and thats all there is to it. If I get caught, I'll pay the fine, big deal :thumbsup:

The outcome is not important. What is important on a personal level is to not let yourself be intimidated and stand up for whats right. There is satisfaction and victory in that, irrespective of how other people perceive it.

but, that been said, I dress fairly respectably myself, I doubt anyone in court that day will suspect I'm with the hippies.

Besides, should be some good entertainment if nothing else. I'll be there for a laugh mainly, and who knows, maybe a joint or two :rolleyes:

Knock yaself out with that theory pipe. See how far it get's ya in front of a magistrate. :thumbsup:

thats the point Indy. Don't give a fuck about any magistrate.

I do whats right for me. I get satisfaction for standing up for true justice. What actually happens as a result of that is completely irrelevant. They can crown me king of the world or throw me in a mental asylum, makes absolutely no difference.

Mmmm yes.... I'm with Indy there....

Let me ask this, do you smoke up in public? Do you openly consume cannabis in front of all and sundry? Or are you a little more discreet in use? Private even?

If so, then the "I'm gonna smoke some herb and fuck the world" kinda comes off a little lame, don't ya think? It won't just be a fine, it's a criminal record too, and if you get caught by an asshole having a bad day and piss them off it could be a lot worse.

Fact is, we all have to be circumspect in the way we present ourselves as cannabis consumers in a country which has made it illegal to possess, trade or consume. (Actually, not sure if it's illegal to actually smoke pot, but it's illegal to be in possession of the joint you smoke...) If we don't present ourselves as upstanding citizens who simply choose to intoxicate ourselves with a substance other than the big three, (alcohol, tobacco, caffeine) and are no different from everyone else then we can't be surprised when the rest of society thinks the least of us. People are herding, social animals which will instinctively put you into a category of either "us" or "them", with "them" being different from "us" in a bad way...

If you can show those who don't use cannabis that you're no different from them, they can't discriminate against you or ignore you on the basis of your difference. You become an "us" and are defended as such from whatever or whoever the "them" are.

Did that make any sense at all or am I just too bubblehash fried? :thumbsup:

I wholly support anyone who wants to stand up to the law, but you're playing their game, by their rules. You can't give the legal and governmental systems an excuse to ignore you, you have to give them a reason to listen. Rocking up to court in thongs and dreadlocks and smelling like a compost heap won't do you any favours.