run come, show some love at the brisbane supreme court 10am pon the 21

there is no issue my end as far as I'm concerned littlebit. I found some of your comments condescending and insulting for no good reason and thats why I flared up a bit.

but yeah I got no problem with straight talking. In fact I despise people who try to disguise insults with polite language.

and thanks for the backhanded compliment Frazzle. fuck you too. :)

ta Pipeman yeah I dislike to the max NICE people, they really are only ever nice to your face, I would much rather a good debate (argument) with people who speak their mind, than those who only say what they think is politically correct another thing I hate.

Anyhow lets hope we can all get on with the real battle 'The Government's unethical and unconstitutional laws on Hemp' we will worry about the other garbage when we get these laws overturned.

:)

Unethical? yeah, from our point of view. :) (Thanks obi) Unconstitutional? I dunno about that.... Would have thought a high court challenge to drug laws (I'm sure there have been before) would have struck them down by now if they were unconstitutional.

What's with the spelling too? Driving me mad trying to decipher what's being said...

fuck the bible and fuck christians, or religitards of any persuasion, i'm sick to fucking death of you hypocrites telling us what we can and cant do according to the "bible", it's a fucking fairy story and has no proven basis in fact, it is purely a means of societal control and you only have to look at history to see what a fucked up mess religious rule and persuasion has made to society and mankind in general, as far as i am concerned you can take your religious shit and stick it where the sun doesn't shine, i bow to no one and certainly not some fictitious god.

and thanks for the backhanded compliment Frazzle. fuck you too. :)

My apologys pipeman my comment was offensive, your views along with everyones else's are valued, seriously .

on another note,maybe we should keep religion out of it as that is a very inflamatory subject to throw on the fire

^_^

fuck the bible and fuck christians, or religitards of any persuasion, i'm sick to fucking death of you hypocrites telling us what we can and cant do according to the "bible", it's a fucking fairy story and has no proven basis in fact, it is purely a means of societal control and you only have to look at history to see what a fucked up mess religious rule and persuasion has made to society and mankind in general, as far as i am concerned you can take your religious shit and stick it where the sun doesn't shine, i bow to no one and certainly not some fictitious god

What the?? Are u retarded or something? You can' tpossibly have read the context...but don't worry,Iforgive you.

love

rob