How to change nutes? Aero bubbler

I am new and have created a stealth scrog setup under 150w HPS . My clones went in yesterday using tap water - is this wrong and can I change it asap. The second question is about nutes. I am using Holland's Secret and have the amounts to use per gallon for each week. So do I :

1. Just add concentrated nutes to the tank each week?

2. Do I empty the tank and re-fill with new water and new nutes? I have a pump and access hole for drainage. Thanks

dont follow the recomended doses, use them as a guide only as each plant is different and you'll eventually find the optimal dose to give your girls. also keep in mind its better to give the plants not enough nutrients than too much so start small plants off on only 1/4 - 1/2 strength doses and gradually work your way up as the plants get bigger :peace:

as for the res change, you should replace the nutes atleast weekly, but you can get away with just topping the res up between the total res changes. you might have to add some nutes, pH down, etc. but it will save lots of water topping up instead of dumping the res and starting all over again.

i think that covers everything, but if you have any more questions we are more than welcome to help out around here :D

I am new and have created a stealth scrog setup under 150w HPS . My clones went in yesterday using tap water - is this wrong and can I change it asap. The second question is about nutes. I am using Holland's Secret and have the amounts to use per gallon for each week. So do I :

1. Just add concentrated nutes to the tank each week?

2. Do I empty the tank and re-fill with new water and new nutes? I have a pump and access hole for drainage. Thanks

Its recommended that you change out the water completely weekly. I drain as far as my pump goes, whihc leaves some water in the bottom and at fresh water and nutes. The water that is left helps to maintain the PH i've noticed.

But i wouldn't keep adding nutes over and over weekly without a large change in the res. Too much risk of adding too much nutes and burning.