Cannabis Research

Perhaps researhers should use a similar method to survey like the system called electrol voting,

If too many people disagree with the choices offered on the papers and scribble shit it is called an Informal vote,

If there are too many informal votes they must change the survey choices and offer new choices in a new survey (new election),

This leads to a new result hopefully reflecting more accuratly what the people really want from the researcher (Electrol Office),

rather than what the researchers (Electrol Office) think they want.

I still stand by what I said here. Still support research in general but I'm not too happy with the way NDARC has gone about it. We should do our own damn research.

Why bother filling out something you don't agree with? That's not having a say at all thumbdown.gif but if it makes you happy whistling0000.gif

Beaten by a Bufo one liner. :thumbdown:

Not that I'm suggesting anything of the sort, but it would be one of the only ways to quake the current world of cannabis propaganda.

Say, all growers band together globally. Started an investment group, or company.

e.g. call it the Cannabis group. Complete with its own lawyers and corporate sharks.

Invest in the normal high end industries, like banks, oil, weapons, gambling, pharmaceuticals, alcohol, communications and food/water.

Then branch into the areas of politics and real cannabis research. :thumbdown: