Laserlite light transmission question

I'm planning a discreet outdoor scrog in a little 4' tall greenhouse I'll build.

Question is, I would like to use a durable translucent material like the opal laserlight which has 60% light transmission, would this be ok to produce nice tight buds? Or should I find another translucent material?

Oh and I'm over polythene, too weak and I think stifles bud growth too much..

Anyone have ideas?

As a greenhouse orchid grower, I'd say your better off with the clearest stuff you can get. The light transmission should be enough in summer to allow plenty of light through to produce good buddage, but it depends to a degree about where you are. Make sure you don't have any overhanging trees and if in the southern hem you should have it with a clear north facing position to maximise light transmission.

And make it 180cm tall minimum IMO, perhaps taller. Airflow in a greenhouse is very important. The taller the structure the better the airflow/humidity dynamics. Plus you can put the plants on benches so as to make access to the plants/pots/system a little easier.

Hope that helps.

p.s. get the more expensive clear stuff if you can, it's worth the $.