Greens cause drug policy furore

Guest Urbanhog

The western suburbs are full of rednecked imbeciles like you. Plenty of decent people but they are stuck with westies like you.

Springer makes a living out of exploiting knuckle scraping drooling idiots. You should apply and take your 11 year old cousin/wife with you.

Jealous of my spelling and comprehension abilities?

Silver spoon , pie ass mother fucker

Hmmm, now that's a coherent argument, isn't it? ;)

The sooner we legalise and regulate the supply of recreational and medicinal cannabis, as well as home growing, the sooner that people like you who seem to think that cannabis is and should only there to support you financially, will be made not only redundant and irrelevant, but it will perhaps also help you to realise that we are all in this together. We all want to be able to use recreational drugs of our choosing, and the government has no right to tell us what we can do with our minds and bodies.... The Greens and Democrats are the only parties out there willing to even talk about reforming the current system of punitive measures against drug users. Who else is out there? And don't say the "Cannibus Legalition Party" (Who's that? I can't seem to find any party on the rolls by that name.... Maybe your spelling is wrong....:P!) Because if you recall, you said that voting for a party with one policy was stupid. lol

Next time, come up with some arguments, even any argument at all against legalisation, rather than just telling those who disagree that they suck..... (Great debate there....)

peace (yes, even for you, Chronic)

You are Such a Dumb mother fucker , Democrates backstabed Australians when they bailed out of the australian GST quest they SOLD OUT the australian people u know it as well as i do if you dont you should keep up with your polertic's and the greens are not a serise poltical party and i wouldt even conisder waisting a vote on them , More Serise party's deserve it . If you vote for them your just waisting your vote cause it wont count to anything

I Didt say that i was against gst all i said was THAT THE DEMOCRATES SOLD OUT THE PEOPLE THAT BELIVED IN THEM READ WHAT I SAID showing that thier just as usless party as the greens

so you're saying that the Democrats backstabbed and sold out the people by supporting the GST but the GST is still good for the people. gotchya.

Pipeman: I didt mean that at all , what was meant by what i said was for the people that didt want GST (wich by the way has droped our foriegn debt ) and voted for democrates becaused they promised to abolish it and not let it go through parliment , BACKED OUT

anybody that really kept a eye on what happend knows it thats why the democrates dont have any power anymore and it would be just as usless me voting for them instead of voting for greens