Greens cause drug policy furore

Guest Urbanhog

Guest bacchus
You are really pretty thick aren't you, the policies that were implemented were those of the Greens, the Labor had to agree with and implement them as part of the agreement to enter the Labor-Green accord that allowed them to win government, don't try to argue Green history and policy with me, I WAS THERE, I WAS ACTIVELY INVOLVED IN MANY STATE AND FEDRAL ISSUES, YOU WERE NOT.

STICK TO ENVIROMENTAL ISSUES

I would recommend you also look up the meaning of environment, it covers much, much more than just flora and fauna, it covers everything that has an impact on our lives, everything.

Also I am not a hippie, I am obviously better educated and more informed about current issues than you are, I have trade qualifications, a diploma in another field entirely, and several other qualifications. I liken your comments on politics to the garbage that the DEA spreads about cannabis, no basis whatsoever in truth and no intention whatsoever to open your eyes and see what's staring you in the face, as Bob would say, you are a dinosaur.

It would also be appreciated if you could cut down on the foul language when addressing me, if you are capable of finding other words that is.

Also it is the Labor Party, not Labour as they have adopted the US spelling, they suck up to America just as badly as the Liberals do, I think that both of them would like to see us as the 53rd US state.

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/otn/glasses/smokin.gif

nice work tom....

some people just cant be told or admit when they are wrong or have no idea...

thanks for your perspective... :rolleyes:

bacchus

You dick

IT'S 51ST STATE DICKHEAD . thiers 50 states of america not 52 . And we should be fucking thankfull consider if it wasnt for the americans we would be speaking japanesse now or do you forget what tormoil the americans saved us from

BATTLE OF THE CORREAL SEAL ,REMEMBER

And You Call Me thick . And Id wrather be left Wing then some hyocritcal hippie

IT'S 51ST STATE DICKHEAD . thiers 50 states of america not 52

Iraq = 51

UK = 52 (Blair's a bigger suck than Howard)

Australia = 53.

so show me that im wrong by producing the documents that the greens were envolved in such issues .and if im wrong ill admit im wrong

You made the accusations, I'm too busy in my life to do your work for you, they are documented political history so you can look them up for yourself, make sure you get the spelling right on internet searches.

if it wasnt for the americans we would be speaking japanesse now or do you forget what tormoil the americans saved us from

The Americans were fighting their own war, it suited them to have bases in Australia, bases that made us a nuclear target during the cold war. Have you forgotten Vietnam? "All the way with LBJ", that was an act of total stupidity, remember how our US "allies" dumped poisons like Agent Orange all over our troops with the resulting cancers and birth defects, how US troops were so drugged up that they were shooting up anything that moved, including friendlies.

And You Call Me thick . And Id wrather be left Wing then some hyocritcal hippie

Thick? You’re denser than a tungsten turd in the middle of a black hole!

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/otn/glasses/smokin.gif

EXACTLEYT MY POINT , YOUR INGORANT AND YOU TO NIEVE TO ADMIT WHEN YOUR WRONG . SO GET OFF MY FUCKING BACK IF YOU DONT WANT TO PROOVE YOURSELF RIGHT. OVIUSLY YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND JUST WANT TO LOOK IMPRESSIVE

SO GO FUCK YOURSELF AND STOP TALIKING CHILDISH NON-SENSE

(HIPPIES ARE THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITES IN THIS WORLD, ITS JUST BEEN PROOVEN)

Edited by Cronic_la_jar_jar

g'day; chronic la jar jar......you wouldn't happen to be a wood chipper would ya?

you sound very young to me, you should not have to shout and abuse ppl to get your point across, unfortunately, you don't seem to have any points.

i do believe it was the Labor party that introduced fishing licences (nsw anyway).

the legalisation reform party does not exist does it?

The Greens, independants, Democrats etc, all keep the 2 other parties from changing laws at their whim.

if you believe someone has wrong opinion, or knows no facts, show the facts for yourself.

prove them wrong if you can.

EXACTLEYT MY POINT , YOUR INGORANT  AND YOU TO NIEVE TO ADMIT WHEN YOUR WRONG . SO GET OFF MY FUCKING BACK IF YOU DONT WANT TO PROOVE YOURSELF  RIGHT. OVIUSLY YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND JUST WANT TO LOOK IMPRESSIVE

SO GO FUCK YOURSELF  AND STOP TALIKING CHILDISH NON-SENSE

(HIPPIES ARE THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITES IN THIS WORLD, ITS JUST BEEN PROOVEN)

I have corrected your spelling for you and some, but not all of the grammar as well, you will of course note that you are too illiterate to even spell ignorant properly:

Exactly my point, you’re ignorant and you are too naive to admit when you are wrong. So get off my fucking back if you don’t want to prove yourself right. Obviously you have no clue what you are talking about and just want to look impressive.

So go fuck yourself and stop talking childish non-sense. (Hippies are the biggest hypocrites in this world, it’s just been proven)

That proves your lack of education, your return to foul language also shows your redneck to be proven as well

You are the one that made the original and baseless accusation, your inability preform some simple research on the net is your own problem, not mine.

Oh yeah, the last time someone called me a hippie was when I was stood in front of his logging machine, it’s a word that rednecks seem to love using, funny thing is I’ve never looked like a hippie in my life and having seen the real thing I have no wish to.

Hey Sol's i happen to be 21 years of age dose age matter ? . If Somebody says "opens your eyes and dont be a hypocrite". when his a complete hypocrite himself by taking back statments his said and twisting them around So he dosent have to answer them like A SHITTY POLITICIAN that he trys to be like . And all he comment on his personall spitefull words towards me ? .

Then claims i was the one that attacked first . TOM SOUNDS LIKE somebody that has no clue on whats going because i have asked for proof to prove me wrong and he caint come up with it just like a Normall DICKHEAD GREENIE he runs from the confrentation and makes saracstic and spitefull marks instead of prooving his accustations correct and colorfull words right . IT'S THE INTERNET WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT SPELLING REALLY . Unless you have no other life ofcourse

TOM UNTILL YOU DECIDE TO SHOW ME A DOCUMENT THAT PROOVES EVERYTHING I SAID WRONG DONT BOTHER WITH ME SERISLY COME AND BRING THOSE FACTS BACK HERE . AND IF YOU ARE CORRECT I WILL APOLOGISE TO YOU SIMPLE . untill such time please give the people on this board a brake from your bullshit . and you can throw in some cheap shitty degrading spitefull remark to make yourself look like your smarter then me because you can be botherd to spell check your post's or that you wanna call me a redneck when i live in the West Of Sydney it dont matter people will read it and see how you couldt produce everdience in your acustaions agains me , Hence showing them what complete FUCKING WANKER you are

THANK YOU