Sea of Green: Get a harvest every 2 weeks

well I think once you have it all set up it will work famously. I do think it is strain dependant. Your sweet tooth number 3 must have a normal 8 week flowering period, and getting your cloning method down is taking some time. I did manage 1`/2lb of those flowering clones I nursed forever, and the next crop will be coming down next week. Potroast uses a three week rotation and I'm at around four right now. Thanx Al. Check your thread, its over 20 pages now. Even got to throw in an illbefuct. VV

well I think once you have it all set up it will work famously.

um... have you read this thread from the beginning? It does work famously- and has for about 7 years.

I do think it is strain dependant.

It'll work with any strain but will produce better with indica dominant hybrids.

Your sweet tooth number 3

I use Sweet Tooth #4.

must have a normal 8 week flowering period,

ST4 does OK anywhere from 8-12 wks. When I'm not in a hurry, I'll leave them in to flower for 10wks but usually harvest at 8.

and getting your cloning method down is taking some time.

Took me a couple of years to fine up the reliability of my cloning, but cloning for SoG isn't much different than cloning for any other method. I just cut taller clones than most.

The real difference between SoG and other methods is flowering a large number of clones immediately after setting root, as well as pruning off branching from the lower 1/3 of the plant in wk1 and again in wk3 of flowering.

I did manage 1`/2lb of those flowering clones I nursed forever, and the next crop will be coming down next week.

Sounds great. :blink:

Thanx Al. Check your thread, its over 20 pages now. Even got to throw in an illbefuct. VV

I only see 5 pages. Where's the other 15?

Yes I have read your entire thread, just not here. I'm speechless. I thought old men were more memorable then that.VV

whaaaa? ...old men more memorable than what?

Who's old?

How do they get memorable?

Aren't most fairly forgettable? :blink:

I think I'll just sit here and nod a lot and pretend I know WTF you're on about.

ozdaz, indeed... some mothers do. ;)

Hey AL, Want to compliment you on your skills and teachings. I read your posts at the other forum so many times I practically have it memorized. When I came to this forum and read about the 2'7" x 2'7' trays you threw me for a huge loop. I am currently reconfiguring a place for a grow op and that info is huge. Maybe my math is bad but how do you fit 20-23 8" pots in a 2'7x2'7. Sorry to question your knowledge but I'm putting a lot into this and was totally thinking 4x4. I don't want to underlight and I really like your operation and plant count. Nothing surpasses experience and you definatley have it. I was thinking of using a travel trailer. Mind if I pull up and plug in for the night????