Hype in america but will come our way for sure...

cant say ive grown any of these strains but have seen a few grow diaries using these strains.. A common problem i see in US is they make judgments on the strain from other peoples experiences and or mid grow before they have smoked the herb..

Cheese could be an exception looks like a very good hybrid low leaf and med size bud with an original smell and stone.

There many so called elite grows around that are far from . In OZ we have few breeders and the majority of growers arnt on the net so will be a while before where known for a certin strain or crosses of... But there are good clone strains around that have lasted the test of time and i think would compete weth a few of these elites..

****edit***I didnt realize how old this thread was till after I posted...lol

I am new to growing and I used to smoke what ever the guy sold me. I am now more knowledgeable, and was wondering what you and others where you are prefer.... I am in US where the supposedly best weed is and quite often have liked mail order seeds better than these elite strains. The other thing I have noticed with our local clones is there is no way of knowing what you are getting till it grows out. I have several times bought clones of GDP or Purple Urkle and it turned out to be the wrong clone entirely or just a bs clone of poor quality. I think people around here just make up names and give them to existing strains to rum up new business. Anyway hoping to hear feedback from anyone on what your favorite strain is, be it from seed or something exclusive to your area. Thanx.......

Edited by bassman_soundking