, hello im from oregon usa and just thought id put my two cents in ive grown and smoked the almighty train wreck and in my opinion its just average weed,i have purchased some seeds from kiwi seeds {2 pounder,kiwi skunk,mako haze,white island,hindu kush} to try out side next year wish me luck James any input on any of these? B)

I have access to these strains. I just visited my local club and had a choice between sour diesel, trainwreck, OG Kush etc. I chose Northern Lights and Cave though. All i can say is that these strains are very good and im lucky to have access to them all. But I would never claim them to be the holy grail etc. I know theres plenty of good strains out there, but these have been through so much testing and science. Trust me, they are very nice, and maybe i am biased heh. But what you read in High Times etc. isn't exactly a good representation of the "real" growers in US.

PS: ive seen a lot of "yank" bashing out there on this site, just know that the weed smokers and growers are usually the "anti-bush" folks. I'm a Californian and believe me, Cali may as well be a state of its own with all the Bush haters out there. I've really appreciated all the help you guys have given me and respect those people who have helped me. You guys have been very generous to this Yank. I wish i could send you some Grandaddy Purple to test for yourself and compare :thumbsup:

we could make an entire thread devoted to aussies love/hate relationship with america

its easy to generalise although most people recognise the limitations of this.

I'm an aussie..and i have observed during my life that many aussies admire america and americans as well as finding them annoying!!..anyway that could be a thread for aussie humans to air their grievances at american humans.....as well as what they admire/like...this may be getting a little off topic(sorry mods!)....peace out..Hippystoner :thumbsup:

i live in socal and have access to tons of genetics for 15$ each.i live within 20 miles of over 400 cannabis shops.buds,oil,hash,ear wax,honey bud,tictures,edibles but most importantly,clones.heres a quik list of store bought clones ive grown since becoming a mj patient:

og kush,chemdog,purple d,purple urkle,granddaddy purp,pure kush,garlic (original clone),cat piss,lion piss,c 4,master kush, sage n sour,hog,lemon kush,ice,sno cap,whit russian,black domina,grape ape,new york pd,dog shit,super siver haze,bbw,larrys og,katsu bubba,la confi,afgooy,lifesaver,poison berry,xxx,ghost og,lavender,purple bubba,shrom,hpk,od,mass super skunk,urkulan,strawberry cough,tang. kush,sssdh,cherry bomb,god bud,afghani,pre98 bubba,skunk#1,dabney blue,ogre,headband,sourbubble,cherry ak,green crack and sour d.im probably forgetting some.

i dont think we have anything better than you guys.ive grown ducksfoot,barrier reef,australian blue and others from your neck of the woods , my point is that at least in cali, i have access ,to EVERYTHING.

p.s. to become a mj patient i told the doctor that i feel great ,but i think i would feel better if i could smoke legally.(god honest truth)

Thats an interesting read Moonunit. I used to enjoy the old sativas much more than the Dutch /Canadian stuff that is available now. Pity there isn't an Aussie bank but in this political climate i guess it's not possible. Australia certainly had some great genetics here in the past, probably mainly asian sativa's.

I really miss the old Thai Sativas we used to have here.

• Laughing so hard that I could not get a single breath in (& even that seemed hysterical), starting to panick & having to escape to outside, tears of laughter pouring from my eyes.

• Crawling on all fours, on wet grass, so stoned that I could not get myself standing upright, desperately calling for 'help'.

• Being so wasted that I stopped suddenly & literally couldn't remember Who or Where I was, while nearly halfway in crossing a 4-lane highway, cars & trucks getting closer & closer...

cooper,im just curious, have you ever been to california?anywere in america?how many of those rebadged hidden ozzy strains have you grown.im super interested.because i read about them in high times , cannabis culture ,heads, skunk,and they are always being talked about online.i mean i cant turn on the tv without hearing about how awsome the land of oz is.i heard that the cannabible 4 has 284 pages dedicated to nothing but ozzy strains.theres only 300 pages!

i wanna move to aust. i think that being geographically isolated will really help with the creation of the worlds most inbred strain.

inferiority complex anyboby?

Yeah, Americans are convinced that they live in the greatest country in the world and of course everything they produce is the best in the world. What a load of wank! Surely the greatest country in the world would at least have a public health care system. I don't know how their ego's got so swollen, but im sure that there best strains are no better than ones that are grown here. I also wonder how many strains are re-badged when exported, just like cars.

I have a friend living in Northern California. He says the smoke he gets is superb. I would love to try some. It makes sense that if you have a community exchanging clones then you are going to get some top shelf smoko. Seems to me the Americans have done pretty well at co-operating, breeding and exchanging plants. Californian law reform is also years ahead of us.

ok. i hope i didnt come off as anti australia because im not.i love all who love weed and the places their weed grows.with that said maybe i can shed a little light on this whole strain hording phenomina.

#1 nobody but high times and jason king use the word elite to descibe these clones.the clones are not elite.the people who originally had the strain thought they themselves were elite because of these clones.

everybody wants there shit to be the best,that nobody else has anything like the one i have.now imagine if you really did have the best shit IN YOUR TOWN.and all the pot heads had to have your shit.even other growers cant deny that yours is head and shoulders above the rest.your getting rich fast.your opperation starts getting bigger, growing more,and you just keep getting richer.and after years of other growers trying to find who had it.and years of them begging you for a cut.you decide that its time to retire.you close up shop and give your mothers a long need break.maybe forever who knows.all you know is that this bitch made you alot of money.and you dont give away money.

time passes and your strain,loved by all hasnt been around. everyone stuff is so blah.and the market is ripe.the growers who can still find you,find you.and they start again with "cmon dude,be cool" shit and they break.i giveyou a thousand dollard for one cut!you never thout about selling it.how do you put a price on something you found. that anybody can find. something that made you a million bucks. id rather burn it than sellit for a thousand bucks,remeber im rich.you tell them to beat it.

more time passes and they do the math. they start throwing out numbers, " lets offer him 5 grand,what if he says to fuck off" ,thats when they figure to make him an offer he cant refuse.twenty grand,and he accepts.hell they might kill it anyway you figure. or get popped or robbed.they take the clone and it start all over again untill enuff growers realize that they need to cough up the cash or get left behind, and more people get it.eventually someone gets it who think growing weed is a easy way to make cash and cough up the money.but this guys an idiot and cant grow much less make make money growing.but he just paid twenty grand.so he tries to sell clones. but nobody he knows ever saw him grow shit.they aint givin him twenty grand.other dudes they know can show them growing plants and confirm the cut.so he has no choise but to flood the market with low price clones in order to get his money back.and alot of people get it and all is good in the world. except everybody is fucking sick of OG kush.

the price drops and those that had recently bought clone for high prices found them selves growing super sensitive plants,that didnt yield well,didnt root well,easily became infested with mildew and mold for the same profit as easier plants.

that doesent even cover the guys who found the odd selfed seed.who sold thier subpar clone as the original. those guys cashed in as much as the first guy who found the seed.

so the heros that released the clones to the public.the guys who did the right thing for the better of the community,forgetting about what they paid so that you dont have to pay.these are the guys that cant grow and are trying to cut thier losses.which is cool, but dont paint them as saints, and the guys that actually grow the weed sinners.

i have sampled most strains avail. and can go over wich are worth being jelouse over.the list will be short but well rounded.

remeber, you will build tolerence to everything,you will become board with everything, all strains have a cieling, and snoop dog is an idiot who lives in compton.

youll never get as high as you did way back when. SO DONT YOU BELIEVE HYPE.

ok. i hope i didnt come off as anti australia because im not.i love all who love weed and the places their weed grows.with that said maybe i can shed a little light on this whole strain hording phenomina.

#1 nobody but high times and jason king use the word elite to descibe these clones.the clones are not elite.the people who originally had the strain thought they themselves were elite because of these clones.

everybody wants there shit to be the best,that nobody else has anything like the one i have.now imagine if you really did have the best shit IN YOUR TOWN.and all the pot heads had to have your shit.even other growers cant deny that yours is head and shoulders above the rest.your getting rich fast.your opperation starts getting bigger, growing more,and you just keep getting richer.and after years of other growers trying to find who had it.and years of them begging you for a cut.you decide that its time to retire.you close up shop and give your mothers a long need break.maybe forever who knows.all you know is that this bitch made you alot of money.and you dont give away money.

time passes and your strain,loved by all hasnt been around. everyone stuff is so blah.and the market is ripe.the growers who can still find you,find you.and they start again with "cmon dude,be cool" shit and they break.i giveyou a thousand dollard for one cut!you never thout about selling it.how do you put a price on something you found. that anybody can find. something that made you a million bucks. id rather burn it than sellit for a thousand bucks,remeber im rich.you tell them to beat it.

more time passes and they do the math. they start throwing out numbers, " lets offer him 5 grand,what if he says to fuck off" ,thats when they figure to make him an offer he cant refuse.twenty grand,and he accepts.hell they might kill it anyway you figure. or get popped or robbed.they take the clone and it start all over again untill enuff growers realize that they need to cough up the cash or get left behind, and more people get it.eventually someone gets it who think growing weed is a easy way to make cash and cough up the money.but this guys an idiot and cant grow much less make make money growing.but he just paid twenty grand.so he tries to sell clones. but nobody he knows ever saw him grow shit.they aint givin him twenty grand.other dudes they know can show them growing plants and confirm the cut.so he has no choise but to flood the market with low price clones in order to get his money back.and alot of people get it and all is good in the world. except everybody is fucking sick of OG kush.

the price drops and those that had recently bought clone for high prices found them selves growing super sensitive plants,that didnt yield well,didnt root well,easily became infested with mildew and mold for the same profit as easier plants.

that doesent even cover the guys who found the odd selfed seed.who sold thier subpar clone as the original. those guys cashed in as much as the first guy who found the seed.

so the heros that released the clones to the public.the guys who did the right thing for the better of the community,forgetting about what they paid so that you dont have to pay.these are the guys that cant grow and are trying to cut thier losses.which is cool, but dont paint them as saints, and the guys that actually grow the weed sinners.

i have sampled most strains avail. and can go over wich are worth being jelouse over.the list will be short but well rounded.

remeber, you will build tolerence to everything,you will become board with everything, all strains have a cieling, and snoop dog is an idiot who lives in compton.

youll never get as high as you did way back when. SO DONT YOU BELIEVE HYPE.

Wow, i thought i was stoned!