Manutec bloom booster questions

Struth guys, I must have been wasting the stuff madly :peace:.

I used to use organic, as bio ballanced and natural as possible around the house, but I had plots in the bush, which were in ground so hard I used a heavy wrecking bar just to break the surface. Seriously deplete hard, lifeless dirt.

On that I used Mautec in each and every watering if watering wasn't essential, like if the local weather was watering them some,and I was just doing it a few trimes a week. But if I was watering them daily during drought, and at the onset of flowering,I used between half and 3/4 strength every single day for a few weeks, then tapered off as they progressed. Certainly never showed any sign of distress from the ferts,they just loved it.

I probably gave the company a stock surge..

Where I lived it was real hard to get manutec bloom booster around headtime. That goes to show how many people use it. It was only feb onwards it was ever scarce.

Mind you in the poor dirt, I would throw in handsfull of 20.20.20 corn fert in the holes when I set them out too. The couple people I trusted to know where and what was going on assured me I'd kill them overferting, but it was what I'd done for a couple years at that stage, and never saw a problem, they just powered on. They were big plants but, sativas mainly I'd say. If I knew then what I've come to learn now, I might just be able to say they were a specific strain that fed heavily, but I can't say now. It wasmy opinion at that time (certainly know now it was wrong) that you simply couldn't overfeed grass.

cheers

rob