Any ideas on growing my baby?

Macster congrats mate. Nice first grow brought to a beautiful conclusion. Even the broken branch helped spread the harvest. Well done. Enjoy.

Let us know how you find the comparison between water and normal curing.

By the way, what was the yield in the end. Seeing as we had a few guesses.

Uncle Arthur

Edited by Uncle Arthur

Yield was 6 oz in the end. 3 and half oz was good bud and rest airy fluffy stuff.Been watercuring a small sample now for 8 days and I'm going to dry it out tonight so I get sample it out! :peace:

Rest of the good bud is curing the old way. In a jar with an air tight lid. Open them for half an hour everyday, and can already notice the difference in taste and smell!

Hello ya'll!

New year new grow. Thought I drop a couple of lines here. New grow is going well, just one plant in a pot. Went in to the big pot maby a bit late, but still been growing well. Got about a foot on lenght in the last 2 weeks. I think it just started flowering, started to put out a bit more hair.

I'll post a couple of pics later!

Ok, here we come with the pics. I suppose I could tell a little bit about how I went about it. Soil is mixed up, majority is premium quality organic potting mix. I mixed in some ZooPoo (compost they make from animal shit from Adelaide Zoo) and one block of coconut mulch. I haven't given much extra nutes cause I figured that ZooPoo would have some anyway. I did add a little bit slowrelease rose fertilizer around crissy (half a handfull) and the same thing mid january. Yesterday I started with some flowering nutes and prolly gonna keep going with it for couple of months. It's still growing, maby a bit slower tho.

Anyho, here's the pics.

post-5940-1202121119_thumb.jpg

post-5940-1202121182_thumb.jpg

Well she obviously likes that ZooPoo :crybaby:

I'd never heard of the stuff before... do you know which animals it comes from?

Personally, I'd be a bit suss on using turds from meat eaters like lions and such, same as how it's not advisable to use cat, dog or human shit in your garden either lol

Bring on the buds macster :peace:

Yeah, I recon it's just plant eaters dung they use on it. I think it might actually say that on the bag, have to have a read when I remeber. :peace:

Edit: Well, it didn't say on the bag. It just says that manure is used, but it also says that all the animals have contributed on the production. I thought manure means only from plant eaters (ornivore?).

Edited by Macster