Any ideas on growing my baby?

So, as being my firstgrow I wanna do it all right. Is there anything I'm not doing right or should be doing. At the moment It's really tied down and tipped now I think 4 times. It's getting rain water about 8 litres every 2-3 days depending how hot it is etc. Water measures about 6.5-7ph, and I usually add a little bit of hydro nutes in the water. I think we're going at week 16-18 in veg, not sure tho.

We're also having a small bet with my mate who guesses closer the yield. But I've never seen a growing plant until now so he has an advantage. Or is there anyway to estimate yield anyway? And when these outdoor plants starts to flower here in SA?

Thanks!!

post-5940-1168131942_thumb.jpgpost-5940-1168131967_thumb.jpgpost-5940-1168131985_thumb.jpg

thats a great looking plant macster looks like you got it sussed. no more tipping but hey you're heading into the budding stage now. but continue to tie down during early flower is ok to keep heigh under control.

no way to predict yield accurately but no reason why that plant couldn't give you a few good ounces I reckon. :thumbsup:

Gee it's bigger than what it looks in the thumb pics

Quite a nice looking plant, hopefully it will have time to get all those little shoots growing out now you've opened it up with the tiying down, looks good!

What's the soil mix macster?

I had a look in the crystal ball here and predict a harvest in the second week of April with a dried weight of 7.5 ounces :thumbsup:

I'd suggest not adding any more slow release fertiliser. it may make it difficult to flush properly come harvest time. remember people don't smoke roses.

manutec bloom booster works well for budding soil plants if you think it needs a boost later on. Start off at half strength every 2nd watering. :thumbsup:

Edited by pipeman

hey there macster

good lookin plant there lad i would back off abit on the water as in my soil grows i used to water about 2lt every second day or so 8lt every second day sounds abit much.

if you have not tied her too late and the shoots grow abit befor she starts budding then i could see a good 4-5oz coming off that plant just makes sure you dont over water and i would be strating some hydro flower nutes in the next week or so and you could look into some pk13/14 as well if ya want to boost ya yeild abit

cheerz :Dj:

Just 2l every two days? Well, I'll try that, she will tell me if she doesn't like that :rolleyes:

I tied her down first time about a month and a half ago, and now I tied her down just a little bit more because all the braches started to invade the middle again.

Is that PK 13-14 a brand name of nute or something else? And where I can find this stuff? Hydro shop?

Thanks for your comments guys!

:thumbsup: