Any ideas on growing my baby?

Looking good dude :rolleyes: I also use hydro nutes (albeit organic) on my outdoor pot grows....PH adjusted & full strength :peace: ....check out my grow diary, I tie 'em down similar to how you have done it but I only tip once & my WS bitch has got 14 branches :thumbsup: ....Here in S.A. outdoor plants should be flowering by the 3rd. or 4th. week of Feb., finishing around mid-late April. I still haven't posted my old grow pics here, when I finally do, check them out as well :toke: good call with rain water, all plants love it....sooo much better than shite mains water :freak: Your plant is from bagseed, yes ?? do you rotate the pot so the light gets to all sides of the plant ??

:whistle:

Slayer

Looking good dude :whistle: I also use hydro nutes (albeit organic) on my outdoor pot grows....PH adjusted & full strength :) ....check out my grow diary, I tie 'em down similar to how you have done it but I only tip once & my WS bitch has got 14 branches :thumbsup: ....Here in S.A. outdoor plants should be flowering by the 3rd. or 4th. week of Feb., finishing around mid-late April. I still haven't posted my old grow pics here, when I finally do, check them out as well :rolleyes: good call with rain water, all plants love it....sooo much better than shite mains water :toke: Your plant is from bagseed, yes ?? do you rotate the pot so the light gets to all sides of the plant ??

:freak:

Slayer

Lookin' nice on your diary lol

Don't know which hydro nutes mines is, got it from a mate and forgot to ask :)

Yeah, it's bag seed unfortunately, and can't even remeber which bag it was, was it good or not. Oh well, will find out sooner or later anyway. I took a clone from it on thursday and it seemed to survive, so as soon as it has enough roots I will put it in a pot with flowering nutes and put it on 12/12. Get a bit of tastings before my Baby is ready for picking :peace:

I do rotate the pot so it gets even sun.

Yeah act like i'm not talking to you! Macster. :thumbsup:
Sorry mate! Didn't mean to ignore you, just forgot, it's too late and :freak:

Well I recon that my plant looks just fine and I am going indoors as soon as I get a chance :peace:

So.... I think I go to smoke last bits of Northen Lights and hit the hay soon after, tripping on to music first tho :whistle:

Night :rolleyes:

Hello there!

Thought that I should stop by for a quick update.

Couple days ago we got our first white hairs sticking out from the top! :helpsmilie:

And she's looking healthy and growing well. On few tops I did my last tipping a little bit too early and it stunned the growth of those couple tops fairly well. They are growing ok now tho.

Will get the flowering nutes from hydroshop tomorrow. Is any brand better than other, price isn't really an issue cause they all cost roughly the same?

Anyways, here's the pick!!

post-5940-1169624834_thumb.jpg

Hello!

Took a bit longer to get those flowering nutes, but finally got them. I bought ISN Supreme A and B and Heavy Weight stuff (potash?). How often I should be feeding her now then? As I have been watering so far? I've been giving it around 4 litres of rainwater every 2-3 days with some hydro nutes. I did stop giving those hydro nutes about a week ago.

And how long I should be giving these flowering nutes? 2-3 weeks then back to normal nutes?

Hello again!

Month from the last post, and then my baby had just started pushing out some white hairs. She's been getting flowering nutes for the last 3 weeks. Roughly about 2/3 strength of what it says on the bottle, which is 5ml per litre both A & B. Buds have really picked up now, and in the last 3-4 days she's started to get nice frosty bits :peace:

Here's couple of photos of her. First one is one of four main branches and second one is same one from the top. Not long now :toke:

Peace :toke:

post-5940-1172745828_thumb.jpg

Edited by Macster