Any ideas on growing my baby?

lookin very nice mate.

unless you have a big ass black plastic bag- and alot of time on your hands- you cant regulate the amount of light an outdoor plant gets! and as puffobillalot says- the early- mid months of summer are when your gonna see it boom (veg stage)- and in the early feb- march stage youll start to see it showing signs of sex (flowering photoperiod).

nice to see youve got a hairy bitch on your hands!

looks like some nice bud there mate, enjoy it.

Ok, latest pics from today, not long to go now I think. I'm thinking about two weeks maby? :toke:

What you guys reckon?

Looking absolutely awesome dude.

Very nice job so far.

IMHO Ithink Two weeks might be a bit early.

I reckon about 3 weeks.

I tend to treat MJ a bit like a fruit tree.

1st you wait for the fruit to grow to full size.

Then you wait a couple of weeks past that for the fruit to rippen.

I have found that the extra couple of weeks is realy worth it with about 90% of strains.

I count the last two weeks from the point where new calyx(flower) production has

realy markedly dropped.

During this time I find most MJ concertrates its energy on growing individual calyxes

to full size, and also pilling on the resin.

Great job for a first grow

Enjoy some nice smoke soon.

Today, when I came home from work, I saw that something wasn't right when the garage door opened. One of the branches of the plant was pointing down. And I soon found out, that one of the bigger main branches had teared from the joint. Partly because of the wind, and maybe because of the heavy buds on em'.

Anyhow, so now I got a bit more tastings before the soon to be harvest. Here's few pics.

post-5940-1174985879_thumb.jpgpost-5940-1174985900_thumb.jpgpost-5940-1174985979_thumb.jpg

Well, she decided to come off today. Sad day, but oh so rewarding! :peace:

post-5940-1175501987_thumb.jpgpost-5940-1175502005_thumb.jpgpost-5940-1175502019_thumb.jpg

Can't wait for the next year!!

And the branch that came off last week, it is smokedry and she smokes good and is smooth. So far tried joint and pipe. Next one is from the bong, might have to put Black Sunday on for the occasion :doh: