If ignorance is the problem!

As everyone here would know the only way we are going to get the canabis laws changed in australia is to change the fact that a majority of our population is ignorant. We can all sit around and tell the other people here(who in principle agree with our beliefs) but that isnt getting the message to people who otherwise wouldnt know it.

i was just tossing the idea through my head then of a full page colour add in the big newspapers(courier mail, australian, sydney morning herrald etc) with information but then i realised i deffinatly wouldnt be the person to right it because so many people know the facts better then i do plus i wouldnt be able to afford it.

thats when the idea poped into my head that maybe somebody here would be able to right something adn everyone here might be willing to possibly contribute money to get it published.

what do you people think?

if it is a payed advertisment im relativly sure noone at the paper would have a problem with us publishing it

name one stoner friendly news paper in australia B) noone will publish it for looking pro drugs :D imo though if you were to get some pamphlets made up and have people giving them out at the shopping centres, especially now that christmas is coming up, you would be able to spread your message alot easier and cheaper than taking out a page in a newspaper :D only downside is those shopping centres wont want to look pro drugs either, but you should be able to give them out for a good 30 mins before being forced to move on :D

i have a friend who has been doing that pamphlet thing for years to little success.

name one newspaper in australia that didnt blast out bad stuff about lawrence springsteen as soon as that coup happened didnt mean that he wasnt right and didnt stop them saying no to our money

I do like ya line of thought Ruen. :D

Ever since i learnt the truth for myself, i've had similar ideas as well. But i was thinking more of the lines of creating a website with actual facts and history of prohibition, and a way to get the website out there was either car bumper stickers. As well as some stickers that would fit pretty good on the posts that traffic lights are on. I noticed those little ones get spotted fairly often as well.

Anyway, while having me first cuppa this mornin', i bunged this one together. B)

post-10745-1163456526_thumb.jpg