What light is this? MH? HPS? or?

and gazza if i rember right i told you that your fan was not a two stage fan first off but you said it was so i told you how to do it , thats why it would not work but if i also rember right you never tryed doing it..funny that so al it seems is that you are trying to sore points but hay thats fine as i not think that much of you anyway so i hope you do some of your wiring fuckups that i have seen you say that your going to do its olny a matter of time and you will fuck up ..trust me on that no one should listen or take advise from you you dont know what your doing so our the fuck can you tellpoeple what to do when it comes to this.?

and shit as i said the other night i was never having a go at ya go back and read what is said , i put your name there as it was your info so fuck and do some wiring plaese.

im not even going to bother anymore with this and to be honest im sick of small minded dropouts like gazza and yourself here. who just want to tear in to poeple and be a asshole to everyone ....so in one word get fucked your both assholes!

tt (out for good)

i did wire the fan another way go read the thread :applause: but thats not what this thread is about and YES i have wired these factory lights in the pass,recent and will keep on doing so in the future have i been zapped since i wired my first light up around 10 years ago? if i hadnt done it before i wouldnt be offering advice my advice to you is get off your high horse stop lying! and post when its needed not rubbish

btw im glad to be an asshole :applause: