ScrOG question

Sorry stoned as but i really gotta disagree with you there, 5-10 cm is nowhere near enough space under canopy, i usally go for 1foot between pot and screen, this is espically helpfull when scroggin from seed as by the time the plants are topped once or twice and hit screen preflowers will(may) be showing and screen traing can commence asap, nothing worse than training an unknown male to the screen and then having to do a reshuffle. The way my box is currentl;y set up i have no choice but to train unknown sex to the screen, hope this helps.

Last grow was around 5 weeks veg and about 60 days flower i think, had 10 day flush at the end. The best way to train scrog from seed is to tip when they first hit the screen, then just tuck them under the screen, do not tie them to the screen, once sexed remove males and reposition girls so as to best fill the screen with the remaining stretch.

I wont have to go through this drama again as i have finally found a easy way to clone, so far 100% success, so i will have 4 moms to play with :rolleyes:

Edited by Rattdogg

Guest Urbanhog

I first thought that Scrog systems was best to start from seeds.... but few members proved me wrong.... its a lot easier to scrog with female clones rather from seeds. Because you know it's females and you can start trainning them ASAP, so you can start quickly and haverst quickly rather than waiting for weeks to sex them and they might get too tall by the time you want to scrog them.

I was just a dumb mistake I thought at first. :rolleyes: was was very glad that someone corrected me at the first place. Glad to have a website like this to correct me. lol

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

Depending on how well your air flow etc is the plant may only need to be 5-10 cm off the medium level.

I think that you will find that Stonedas is stating the minimum height for the screen, that's how it reads to me in regards to the original question anyway.

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/otn/glasses/smokin.gif