yield per square meter

hi what yield per square meter are u guys getting? and what method of growing are you using to achive that?

last grow i achived 1.36 lbs per sq meter using scrog with 1000's mix of hps / mh. this is above my average of 1.2 lbs per sq meter using just hps.

always interested in ways to improve thanks.

He is scrogging so square meter would be the screen ?

I only ever grow 1 plant, cause Im about personal smoke.

Although next grow will be about 1 square meter...

I get an average of 6 oz dried from approx half a meter square screen with a 400w hps

Im not really interested in how much I get, as long as Im getting something :peace:

Edited by cranky

im talking square metre as in surface area not cubed.

i always thought scrog would give you the biggest yield per square metre. ive never done other than scrog so im curious to see other people's opinions. ive heard sog will actually yield more per m2 but i think its too much work and you need too many plants. i tend to limit my plants to 1 big one or 2 medium ones per square metre, veg em long and fill the net

with scrog i try and create a full screen and cut off any popcorn and crap under the screen that doesnt make it through to the light (poor little buggers :peace:. do u guys cut off the little crap underneath? ive heard that helps the plant focus its growing energy into the good stuff on top.

I reckon youre just about on the money with those yields.. I cant see you getting much higher.. obvioulsy any grow can be improved.. thats the way it goes.. but @550grams per meter is not a bad yield at all...

one way to get a little more yeild... is just cut the crowns of.. down to where its matured properly.. and leave for another 1-3 weeks to let the little bottom buds fatten up... youll find an extra 8 ozes or so... give or take...