Snakes are fine, just keep your distance, and no sudden movements, thay love that.

Im used to snakes here, i fish them out of my kids kiddy pool often, and when i get wood out in the bush...fuck me its not a big deal to see from 1-10 a day...tigers, browns, blacks, copper...ect

I grow in the bush and see plenty around my plot, but i just leave them alone and wait for them to move on. I usealy make abit of noise (stomping my feet on the ground while walking) snakes are deaf but they pick up vibrations...

Youll be right mate..Good Luck

Cheers

Dallas

:peace:

All Good Advice and some very funny comments lol

Snakes are cool , Theres No Infestation of em round ere I spose , But they are evrywhere ...

Also I lived In the Bush 90% of my life and and have seen a few , But really Not that many consideringt how much Bush bashin I done ...

Heheh , as a Kid Ya don't even give It a second thought , would walk thru any sort of scrub or grass without fear ...

As I get Older , I find My self Keepin an Eye Out ... But they nearly always slither away quickly Before your apon them ...

Only Had 2 Snakes raise ahead of me , One was a fricken Green Snake one the road That I was fangin downhill on my Bike and I had to swerve fairly Quick ...

Silly thing , I musta scared the shit outta It comin round the corner so fast lol

The other time was ahead of me about 2 metres , a roughscale raised , But Fucked of Quickly after ...

I've had Pythons and and Night Tigers etc In My places of residences Before plenty of times ...

And have had to go to bed Knowing theres one or 2 snakes Within 10 metres of My Bed on accasion , a bit freaky I Do Agree ...

lol

But never been Bit , And never had Any reall hassles , They are beautiful Creatures that just happen to freak alot of people out ...

Some of the colours I've seen on Pythons have been some of the most beautiful colours within Nature ...

And Nothin Better in the Bush to Keep those Pesky Rats away :)

Anyways , Thats My Little post regarding snakes ...

And remember , Just Leave them Alone , And It's Extremely unlikely you will have any problems :)

Bye Now :doh:

Budman lol

And apart from being hungry when they come out (now) the males are also fighting each other to mate. After a few weeks they'll settle down, and then the most dangerous time is only early morning or late PM when theyre warming up for te morning or nights hunt - they just lie there and it's easy to tread on em.

Haha thats the only time i get to head down there.

Ohwell

its just that we dont have to worry about anything like that , the thought just puts chills down my back.........

I could never get used to that... Also are you guys for real about that up hill down hill stuff , or just pulling me a line ...:peace:

i think this could go for same time so can youu rate your snakes that you have seen so i will know how bad they are ...please...dumb fucking kiwi..:doh: 1 not so bad 10 the meanest fucker on the block... thax

tt

... Also are you guys for real about that up hill down hill stuff , or just pulling me a line...

Mate, you got no idea lol

:)+-->

QUOTE(:doh:)

"he throws himself into a circle, running rapidly around, advancing like a hoop, with his tail arising and pointed forward in the circle, by which he is always in the ready position of striking. It is observed that they only make use of this method in attacking; for when they fly from their enemy they go upon their bellies, like other serpents. From the above circumstance, peculiar to themselves, they have also derived the appellation of hoop snakes.”

Source

:peace:

hoop snakes can run rings around drop bears

Roll rings around them lol

sorry :) lol

lol

Yeah, it's true, snakes are faster downhill so always stay on the uphill side and run uphill if you get chased. You probably wont get chased unless you are unlucky enough to come across a taipan, they are aggressive and will attack and chase without being provoked.

Luckily we don't see too many hoop snakes in Australia.

Once i had to hide from some people in the bush and had a red belly black snake go across my foot because i was being so quiet, i just froze and let it go. I was wearing thongs at the time.