Hey hey

Ok I went down to my grow site the other day on my bike and a back pack full of water.

watering my plants i here all this comotion near my bike in the grass thought my dog may have followed me as he sometimes does for kms.

Anyway walk back to the bike and see two huge fucking snakes mating or fighting up in the air about 70cm up.

they moved all around my bike didnt know what to do chucked shit at em and everything got a big ass stick ready to beat em down anyway got my bike they where about 3m away from it and bolted.

Im scared shitless to go down there again cause im not sure if they where browns or red bellies.

What do i do to move the snakes or or kill the fuckers and put some phythons there instead :thumbdown:.

Edited by boxerbill

hey there boxer

to be honest i wouldn't try and get rid of them as you will brobably only get bitten and that would not be fun and hey they will keep away and rats and mice and rabbits that can have a chew at ya grow also no one will hang around to try and rip ya if there are some big fuck off snakes around

cheerz :Dj:

> and see two huge fucking snakes mating or fighting up in the air about 70cm up

Cool, it's rare enough seeing one snake let alone two having a fight (or a root for that matter) :scratchin:

> got a big ass stick ready to beat em down

I know you wanted to get away from your grow area quickly but they probably would've gone away soon enough. dont hit them tho thats just wrong, and i wouldnt recommend trying to move them with a stick either because it's not worth risking a snakebite for the sake of getting on your bike a few minutes quicker - safety first!

> Im scared shitless to go down there again cause im not sure if they where browns or red bellies.

there's going to be snakes in any bush you go to so you'll just have to live in fear :thumbdown:

> What do i do to move the snakes or or kill the fuckers

didnt you learn anything from Crocodile Hunter shows? snakes are beautiful man, respect em ! :peace:

Snakes have just come out of months of hibernation, they are hungry and in a bad mood so keep away from them ... chances are you may never see them again yet they will always be there somewhere

generally snakes are more frightened of you and they usually hear you coming and move away, unless they are pre-occupied with mating rituals... so make plenty of noise as you go to youre plants

no load to carry a wide piece of cotton bandage use as tourniquet, and mobile phone though :thumbdown:

:scratchin: