Help With Growing Tomatoes ?

:doh:

Thx Billo ,

Well the silly season has been and gone and I've nearly recovered ... lol

Haven't been on the PC much lately as I've been busy with other things.

We had plenty of rain for over the last week and I pretty much just lettin the garden grow Itself atm , The plant is going relativly well and looks to be showing early stages of female sexuality :thumbsup:

Here's a Pic from about a week ago ...

post-8241-1168151768_thumb.jpg

It was getting too tall tho so I Pulled that mesh right down on top of It , Just a rough job and theres branches overlapping all over the shop but It had to be done and what grows thru grows thru ..

So It's not much to look at right now .. But Hopufully It will sort itself out and with a bit of help and luck I'll have a nice full screen B)

And as for the Tomz , I been Picking about 10 a day for the last week or so :) ..

post-8241-1168152480_thumb.jpg - The first 2 to ripen ..

A few Zuchinnis here and there now also ... and gonna get some more veges in soon.

Well that's about it for this one for a while ... I'm hoping to see some small Flowers starting to appear early February but thats just a guess.

So until then ... Happy Growin ..

Cheerz :)

Budman :doh:

:thumbdown:

Thx Guyz ,

Well , It appears as tho I've been neglecting this thread .. Better put in a quick update to apease the critics aye .. :punk:

post-8241-1170246935_thumb.jpg - I Picked around 100 that day .. many have been lost since ...

post-8241-1170247158_thumb.jpg - The last known Pic of the plant of 12yr old seed .. too lazy to take more ...

:D

The Mully Is growing up thru the screen pretty well now .. and looks to be a definate Fem .. I think It may begin to flower anytime soon .. :punk:

My Momatoes were chargin , but have since succumb to many of the annoying outdoor elements .. such as Pests , disease and wildlife ..

But half the plants are still crankin and there are still more fruit than I could ever use .. :helpsmilie:

And thats about it for now .. ;)

Cheerz to all :toke: And best of luck in the garden ..

Budman :doh:

Welcome BB.. :)

:) .. -10f where the fuck do you live mate...South Pole???

good to see CS is your fave strain.. Its mine too.. :)

how about a few pics of mullies at 6 weeks bud..are they CS???

Closer to the North Pole, Midwest US (Close to Canada), Just enjoy the Aussie MJ boards more.

Yep they are definately Celtic Stones (from PS)

Don't want to jack your tomatoes thread. Looks like you have a nice bush growing!

Can't wait to try the CS outdoors, have come clones growing out to be moms for the outdoor this spring(April) B)

When is harvesttime in your area of Oz? My ladies are coming down around the first week of March depending on how the chicken bones land (voodoo joke) may let them swell an extra week for some couchlock. :)

Thanks for the welcome!

:)

BB

post-11451-1171031308_thumb.jpg

post-11451-1171031924_thumb.jpg

post-11451-1171032407_thumb.jpg

Edited by Big Boss