CELTIC STONE - The Official Thread

I was lucky enough to get to sample some CS for the first time myself yesterday :peace: I would have written a report in here for you guys then, but to be honest i was pretty goddamned stoned and didnt feel like doing much at all let alone typing :peace:

Ok... Never written a smoke report before, this is my first time :)

I found it to be a pretty nice smoke as far as taste goes, had kind of an earthy undertone that seemed to get sweeter the more I smoked of it.

A little harsh on the throat, more smooth than not though. Found myself coughing a couple of times but it wasnt a strain that makes you hack ya guts up, like some others I have smoked. Just a pleasant little cough, thats all :)

After the first bong I felt a little wave of 'stonededness' (???) hit me, felt myself relax a little. Definitely good for stress, as it made me just go 'ahhhhhhh', like a weight gets lifted off of ya shoulders or something :sly:. I'd say this was 50/50 creeper MJ, as it hits ya pretty good when you first have a smoke, then seems to hit you again just as hard in a few minutes time.

Mostly to me the high was head-based, but could feel it for sure in my body as well. As I said before, definitely good for stress etc as it had me relaxed, laughing and in a general good mood within 10 mins of having a smoke.

Ok, so I have to say CS is one of the better smokes ive tried, I been going nearly 10 years now so have tried alot of different types too :peace:. Was planning on growing it out anyways before I tried it, now after trying it I'm trying to find room for it asap :)

I dont bloody know, was that a smoke report??

It was my thoughts on the smoke anyways, hope it helps someone make their mind up :(

;)

Excellent smoke report nugget :scratchin: ... and there should be more of them

can someone explain the difference 'tween CS and the Berry Celtic, whats the go there... is it any good??

:peace:

Thanks mate :)

Gotta agree, I'd love to see some more smoke reports around the place, always love reading about how strains taste/smell/smoke etc :applause:

Far as I know, the Celtic Berry is a cross between BAB (Bad Ass Berry) and the CS male. Havent smoked it myself, but it sounds like it could be a good strain. I'm sure some others round here have tried it though, hopefully they'lll chuck in their 2c worth too..

Heres the description from the breeder, it'll tell ya more than I can anyways :):

Deciding what grow room is complete without a nice berry flavored strain, we crossed our male with a Badassberry Female I had been growing for some time. The BAB was getting local 'cult' following because of her beautiful smell, high, and looks. What resulted is a berrylicious CS cross, simply put: Celtic Berry.

* Type: Indica - Sativa, indoor and outdoor

* Vegetate until: 4 - 7 internodes

* Flowering time: 65 days

* Average height: 1 meter

* Yield: 350 grams per square meter

* High: creeper quality: first eyedroop, followed by full relaxation. Long-lasting high.

* Taste: slightly hashy and sweet

sounds nice to me :doh:

:doh:

We at Celtic stone are working on a number of CS based strains.

THe most common are the CS, CB, and CC.

CS is the mothership of the range and is known as Celtic Stone.

CB is infact CS male crossed to a Lovely Bad Ass berry female, this gives the strain a berry taste. and although not as strong as CS it is IMO nicer bud to smoke.

CC is a Celtic Stone male crossed with A strain I have had for a number of years called F420. It was previously known as Marsden Skunk, and then marsden madness. THen I decided to keep it simple and its now known as F420. F420 is a Clone only female, and has been crossed to the CS for those that prefer alittle more sativa in their CS.

Many many more strains are to be released yet.

Thanks for that smoke report Nugget, I can't wait to try some out for myself :scratchin:

Was the bud that you smoked cured at all??

And Spook, it will be interesting to see the new strains I'll be looking out for them (depending how well CS goes but I am quite confident in it).

Can I ask how does one go about gaining access to Celtic Stone? I've purchased the seeds but that was from PS.

Edited by stonedstump

CC is a Celtic Stone male crossed with A strain I have had for a number of years called F420. It was previously known as Marsden Skunk, and then marsden madness. THen I decided to keep it simple and its now known as F420. F420 is a Clone only female, and has been crossed to the CS for those that prefer alittle more sativa in their CS.

Many many more strains are to be released yet.

is this marsden in qld logan way??

bpa