CELTIC STONE - The Official Thread

I have created this thread for people to share their own experience with growing and smoking CELTIC STONE weed.

I am strongly thinking of buying a pack of celtic stone seeds for my first grow which will be commencing very soon.

I want to get some peoples opinons on the strain first though :toke:

Have you grown celtic stone before?

- What kind of yield does it have with say a 1000w light and all other conditions met accordingly?

- What kind of smoke is it? Does it cure to a nice sweet bud or does it have a green taste to it?

- Is it suitable for SCROG? (Low stress training)

- Any other information or experience you have had with this strain will be helpful to me and other people I would imagine too

-What is the THC % ?? Does anyone know the true %?

:toke: :yahoo: :whistle:

I currently have a Celtic Stone in the grow room which is preforming very well in its fifth week of flower, you can SoG or ScroG any strain of mj so there shouldn't be any problems with the CS. I am also smoking an oz of CS that a friend grew, it has a Sativa dominated high with enough Indica blended in to be nice and relaxing too, I intend to hang on to this strain for a few grows.

:whistle:

Hi Tom, thanks for the reply.

Could you post a picture of that plant of yours if its not too much trouble? :yahoo:

Could you give me a rough idea/estimate of an average yield from CS? On the planetskunk website they say 400-600g per square metre but that could mean 20 plants in that square metre right?

I want a high yielder to at the least cover the cost of my setup.

Have you had a chance to properly cure the buds yet? What do they cure like? Nice sweet smell? :toke:

:whistle:

- What kind of yield does it have with say a 1000w light and all other conditions met accordingly?

more than likely very high with a decent vege, a pound should be easy to get, 2 pound could be possible too :toke:

- What kind of smoke is it? Does it cure to a nice sweet bud or does it have a green taste to it?

from hashy/earthy to earthy/hashy...depending on the phenos you get, they will lean more to one flavour, but still have both :yahoo:

- Is it suitable for SCROG? (Low stress training)

most definately

- Any other information or experience you have had with this strain will be helpful to me and other people I would imagine too

give it a decent vege and tie them down really well for the best results

-What is the THC % ?? Does anyone know the true %?

it hasnt been tested in a lab so noone truely knows, but compared to alot of the strains i have smoked, its very potent indeed :whistle:

Can't do pictures at the moment sorry and this is my first time growing CS but if you check through the grow diaries there are a one or two that have CS in them.

I want a high yielder to at the least cover the cost of my setup.

My CS has all the appearances of a high yielder and have not heard from anybody that has been unhappy with the result.

B)

Hey 'stumpy.....WDC just told you there has been no lab test B)

but you've made a good choice IMO , look at its breeding,

and ive seen plenty on the net and never a bad one

i bet it knocks you and your mates flat on you're arses!.....and thats all that really matters, isn't it :toke:

good luck with 'em :)