budding with warm white compact flouros

Okay i used to use a 150W HPS setup but no i have moved home with other people and its a bit harder to use that. Now i have to use a smaller box with Cf's. I was wondering has any one ever budded with cf's and had good results. Im only growing 1 plant or 2 in scrog (buit i cant get clones now) so maybe 1 plant with 6 18W bulbs, in a box with 75cm(H) x 25cd (D) x 30cm(W) so yep its is small but i only need about an 1/2 an ounce a month. DO u think i can get this results.

please help

what yield you will get out of that small box with fluoros is a given. How you can increase your chances of getting 1/2ounce a month is to set up a 2 stage system to reduce your cycle times.

If you are just growing from seed in that one box, you will harvest every 3-4months. However if you have a second small box with a mother and clones you can have a set of clones ready to go into your flower box as soon as you harvest your previous crop. So you cut down your harvest cycle from 3-4months to 2 months.