HELP!!! Nubie Fucked up already!!!

stop worrying, they look fine and we'll keep an eye on your grow diary, its what us resin whores do best lol

btw, you should be a bit careful running that many lights, you dont wanna blow a fuse or a timer up...but it sounds like you have everything worked out so i wish you the best of luck and will keep an eye out for your grow diary :smoke

You know that pot I accidentlly knocked over while I was watering?.......well I scooped up all the soil and threw it back in the pot becuase I couldn't find the seed. Guess what!,...the seed was amongst the soil I scooped up and it made it way back in the pot! :reallyexcited: . Lucky, because the seed I germinated and poped in its place hasn't sprouted.

post-7214-1141235003_thumb.jpg

Here's a pic of the healthiest so far. I'm having trouble getting the purple powers to kick off. They're a 60/40 Indica?Sativa mix, I'm told Sative strains are hard to grow indoors?. I've only managed to get 3 seeds going. And 5 lifeless. I Have 2 seeds left and will like to know a sure fire way to get them to germ?. Any suggestions. Should I buy some rockwool cubes?.

post-7214-1141236685_thumb.jpg

NH the we ones look well.

As for you timers see if you can buy the manual pin switches that you place the pins in to ser the timers to turn are rayed to 10 amps. I recomment those switches (non electronic) whch are rated at 15 amps.

Goodluck with those littlens :smoke

You know that pot I accidentlly knocked over while I was watering?.......well I scooped up all the soil and threw it back in the pot becuase I couldn't find the seed. Guess what!,...the seed was amongst the soil I scooped up and it made it way back in the pot! :reallyexcited: . Lucky, because the seed I germinated and poped in its place hasn't sprouted.

top shit :thumbsup

Here's a pic of the healthiest so far. I'm having trouble getting the purple powers to kick off. They're a 60/40 Indica?Sativa mix, I'm told Sative strains are hard to grow indoors?. I've only managed to get 3 seeds going. And 5 lifeless. I Have 2 seeds left and will like to know a sure fire way to get them to germ?. Any suggestions. Should I buy some rockwool cubes?.

sativas can be grown indoors, the main problems are they stretch like crazy and they takes twice as long to flower :thumbdown apart from that, they sprout and grow normally....

to get those seeds to sprout, i would use a mini greenhouse with either seedling mix soil or preferably dynamic lifter brand soil....soil started seeds have always produced a higher sprout rate in my grow room, but the ones started in rockwool have grown faster and are heaps healthier....

wow what type of control boxes do u have?  :doh: i have two 400's one runs at 2.8amps the other 2.2amps i have a 1000w thats at 3amps ends up at 4.7amps

My mistake. I was just working from memory. They're 4.2 amps start up and 3 amps running current. I just bought some HPM timers from Bunnings today and holy fuck is that pot growers heaven!. :whistle: They've got everything in that joint. Even saw some plastic trellis that would be perfect for SOG.

Anyway got some of those cheap HPM timers, they come in a double pack for $10. As cheap as fuck. Anyhoo, I'm gonna road test it over the next week I've set it for 12 on/off cycles and 6 hour off period per day. That means the timer will be doing 12 days work per day for the next 7 days. That's 94 times it's got to start the HPS's. So it'll be interesting to see if it fucks up. :)

Got some Thrive. Shit load more Nitrogen then Miracle Grow or any other crap at Bunnings. 28% compared to 8%.

I'm gonna road test it over the next week I've set it for 12 on/off cycles and 6 hour off period per day. That means the timer will be doing 12 days work per day for the next 7 days. That's 94 times it's got to start the HPS's. So it'll be interesting to see if it fucks up.
you really have me lost there bro? H.I.D lighting should not be started anymore than 3 times a day the less the better u know this right?

i dont know why they didnt make a 600w that actually started like the 1000 watters low amps than slowly increase i have not had any problems using cheap timers to tun on my lights im using a HPM digital timer turning on 1200 watts also used a old dial timer Kambrook made in singapore this has lasted me about 5 years still kicking