Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas..

I reading the book right now..its good, the movie is really like the book..

I am up to the part where they cover the antidrug convention... what a crack up. ::D: ::):

I cant pick my faved part, the whole movie cracked me up so much, i really will need to watch it again...

maybe the part where they pick up the hitchhiker...(toby Maguire) right at the start.

damn if those guys picked me up it would have been a whole different movie.. ::): probably even more off tap if it was possible.....

I would like to get some more of what Hunter has written.. sounds like my sort of read...... actually sounds like a lot of the benders Ive been on... maybe that is how I can relate.. ::P:

Man im sorry but i couldnt stand this movie. I didnt end up watching the whole thing me n my mate went in the kitchen and threw bits of paper in the bin until the other two finished watching it...

It had no decent plot, you could barely understand a thing he said...

Only good bit was the amount of drugs he had.

p.s im never doing acid simply from seeing how much he tripped out

:)

Hey John , You need to take some acid or sumthin' bro :) hehehe

This Movie Fkn Rocks , Altho sum have said Its funny (and I agree) I also found It very serious and full on , in parts. :whistle:

Lots of great films have been mentioned already , but I must add ...

NATURAL BORN KILLERS , one of my very Faves.

Pulp Fiction is cool too , But I'm not sure If I've seen anything more trippy than N.B.K :) :doh: Very Cool.

p.s. I bet I'll think of sumthin even more trippy after I submit this post , hehe , Waking Life?? hmmm :thumbsup:

lol Bye Now. lol

I heard a while back that they're in the process of adapting "The Rum Diaries" to sreen, Jonny Depp is playing the part of Paul Kemp, and Benicio Del Toro is directing ("because he understands the spirit of South America - Thompson).

Along with Fear and Loathing, there is also Where The Buffalo Roam. It's not as abstract/philosphical as Fear and Loathing, but IMO it's better...... cause Bill Murray plays Thompson, and if it came to beat downs Depp would get a well deserved flogging from the man. you're fucking with a ghost buster, mother bitches. Oh, and Lazlo is played by Peter Boyle (the god-like farther in Everybody Loves Raymond). Based on the book, and revolves mainly around the Nixon Campaign.

I've seen Requiem for a Dream a couple of times, and never again. Good movie though. I feel sick....

"I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone; but they've always worked for me." H.S.Thompson

"Better to burn out than fade away" H.S.Thompson

R.I.P.

Edited by Rhizo

Just how does one get onto these free movies on the net?

need a torrent site or something?

I like requiem of a dream for it's real life stuff. I mean it can really go those places quick right? I mean am I the only one that's suffered amphetamine induce pyscosis? Lost veins to needles? serious withdrawals?

It's an ok movie for that, but I wouldn't reccomend it to the squeemish . I mean it's just not a "light and easy"" movie is it? :applause:

Still, it's good.

So to is fear and Laothing in vegas. Love to know where the real bloke makes the appearance. that'd be worth a squizz. wouldn't know him if I fell over him though. It'd have to be well and easy to see. for me at least.

cheers

rob