Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas..

Hunter S Thomson,

mmm lets see, not your adverage jounalist by no meens...this guy is clearly off tap.

R.I.P. Hunter....

sadly committing suicide last year by pointing a hand gun at his head..but not b4 he he played a cameo in this movie....try and spot him...

Brilliantly played by Johnny Depp ( is there any one this guy cant impersonate), this movie goes back to 70's where Hunter and his Lawyer visit Las Vegas to cover the infamous MINT 400 desert race..well ya dont see much racing but a shit load of chaotic drug taking...

the same day I watched this movie I watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, with Johnny Depp....clearly the best character actor I have ever seen....

two movies well worth watching stoned or otherwise I think...

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas......

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory......

Hunter S Thomson,

mmm lets see, not your adverage jounalist by no meens...this guy is clearly off tap.

R.I.P. Hunter....

sadly committing suicide last year by pointing a hand gun at his head..but not b4 he he played a cameo in this movie....try and spot him...

Brilliantly played by Johnny Depp ( is there any one this guy cant impersonate), this movie goes back to 70's where Hunter and his Lawyer visit Las Vegas to cover the infamous MINT 400 desert race..well ya dont see much racing but a shit load of chaotic drug taking...

the same day I watched this movie I watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, with Johnny Depp....clearly the best character actor I have ever seen....

two movies well worth watching stoned or otherwise I think...

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas......

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory......

Hunter was a great man, he said things as they where not how people wanted to hear them , he was also my absolute favorite author, even the early hemmingway influenced stuff like the rum diaries

If you liked the movie based on the book YOU WOULD LOVE the book itself

if your a political junky check out fear and loathign on the campain trail

This is one of my faaaave movies, def worth watching while bent :thumbsup

Another good watch is 'Spun', basically about the speed/meth culture in the US. A little over the top, but worth renting for a good hard laugh.

:) Spun is funny , but kinda a total rip off of drug store cowboys which was more about pharmasuticals

good movie to watch if your considerign a meth habit though , it wil turn ya right off HA HA